[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American education system
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: ramsay.jpg (27 KB, 312x326) Image search: [Google]
ramsay.jpg
27 KB, 312x326
Yo crackas, I was bored at home and suddenly I wondered: What went wrong with the American education system?

I mean, we all know that some of the best universities in the world are in the States, but when it comes to pre-university education (high school, etc) something seems wrong. It's kinda fucked up , you know? It's very likely that Europe has a better pre-university education than America despite they have similar living standards. Ye, muthafucka...

Video related: Gordon Ramsay makes fun of the education of some American white kids, and show them who the BOSS is, muthafucka (it only last 2 minutes)

Gordon: Three threes are what?
Amanda: Three.
Gordon: Three threes are three? Fuck me... Three times three is what?
Amanda: Six, chef!
Gordon: Six?! Oh, my GOD! WHAT??? Three times three, Amanda!
Amanda: Nine!
Gordon: Nine! Then give me nine fucking chops, you stupid thick bitch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2e0ezumIwU
>>
YOU'VE BURNT THE FUCKING RISOTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>80016859
Blacks

The university system is good because it requires some modicum of qualification and willingness to learn to make it in. Public education, however, is a free-for-all. So blacks who have no motivation to go to school view education as a punishment/chore rather than a privilege.
>>
>>80016859
Yo, Bump
>>
>>80016859
The material covered here goes by the minimum pace set by the slowest child in the class. Example if Jerome has an 85 IQ and/or is lazy the class learns material at the pace of a child with an 85 IQ.

#NoChildLeftBehind
>>
File: 9585393.jpg (21 KB, 484x253) Image search: [Google]
9585393.jpg
21 KB, 484x253
>>80016859
American education system:

1) Be a nigga
2) Fuck math and everything
3) Bully the white boy
4) Fuck the white girl
5) Graduation

Ye, muthafucka...
>>
American schooling is fucked because it caters to the dumbest students. Instead of holding back students that don't grasp the material, they are advanced anyway, only to go over the same material the next year. The smart kids are forced to learn at the same rate as the dumb kids. If the dumb kids never catch up, neither do the smart kids.

Its damn near impossible to be held back a year, and damn near impossible to advance a year.

At the high school level, grade inflation is rampant as to not harm a student's college chances.

The American college system is fucked as well. Too many students that aren't able to handle post high school course work are pushed through the system only to acquire debt while attending a four year party.
>>
File: pfm.png (289 KB, 633x330) Image search: [Google]
pfm.png
289 KB, 633x330
Niggers and the Prussian Factory Model fucked the American Education System. PFM was Designed to suck individuality from workers ( white students), and nigs are stupid by default leading to the blank students to become the stupid millennials they are.
>>
>>80016859
Yo, bump
>>
>>80016859
So... it's all fault of the devil black man?
>>
A public high school education in a middle or upper middle class town or area is still a good base for college prep.

Many students also take AP and go to the Junior College to take early college courses their last year, which helps lower costs.

Schools in the USA are done by where you live and paid for mostly by property taxes on land, houses and commercial property. So better areas with more houses who have kids tend to pay more money for the schools via taxes.

That's not to say you can't get a great education at an inner city school....if you give a shit. But suburban high schools you are surrounded by stable kids who are going to college.
>>
>>80016859
The no child left behind act. Basically everyone is pushed through and you have to really try to fail.
early on its practically impossible to fail.
>>
Niggers. If you separate out our test scores based on race, our whites do well compared to other white countries and our asians do well compared to asian countries. Interestingly enough our blacks do much much better than african countries. So if anything our schools are pretty top tier.
>>
File: 1215680305504.gif (5 KB, 412x253) Image search: [Google]
1215680305504.gif
5 KB, 412x253
(1/2)

The worst students get passed along because teachers don't have the time nor the resources to deal with them, so they tend to fall behind and keep being left behind, the gap growing with each school year. There is also pressure to just pass certain kids along due to things like behavioral problems (so the school doesn't have to deal with it anymore), helicopter parents (my child is perfect!), or due to things like academic eligibility for sports (we need him for the big game!) doesn't do them any favors either.

A lot of these issues are also tied to poor parenting and home issues. There was a kid that my sister taught who was a horrible little shit. One of the reasons is that he had a single mom that never gave him any attention. If she showed up to eat lunch with him, for instance, he was initially excited but quickly disappointed as she would just fuck around on her phone and ignore him. So he craved parental attention in other ways, and one of those ways was acting out, because even negative attention was better than being ignored.

Other issues are on the school system themselves which has become way too focused on standardized testing to the point where they are just teaching a test. Teachers are forced to memorize and teach an ever changing and byzantine system of standards and are rated on the performance of the students on the test. They're also cutting out things like recess, PE, art, and music to make way for more test prep. Forcing a kid to sit at a desk for 8 hours a day is just cruel, they need other ways to burn off all that energy they have and destress. My sister reported that, to keep kids calm at school, some parents are resorting to giving kids shady mixtures from multi-level marketing herbal supplement sellers like Spark from AdvoCare. Spark actually carries a warning label that says "not for persons under 18," but I guess it is cheaper than Ritalin/speed.
>>
File: 1323938304203.jpg (244 KB, 784x588) Image search: [Google]
1323938304203.jpg
244 KB, 784x588
>>80031526
(2/2)

A friend of mine who teaches high school math had an awesome semester long project going where he challenged the kids to do something, anything with math that they could think of. One kid designed an experiment focusing on plant growth, another recalculated the math for the lunar landing. Basically, they could do anything they were interested in. His old principal loved it, while his new principal told him to cut that shit out and then started counting students poops, because that's worthwhile. Whenever a student needs to use the bathroom, he has to swipe his card at terminal in the main office and then that receipt is what they use to get back into class. If you have to go to the bathroom more than a few times in a 6 week period, you get detention, do that a couple of times throughout the year and you're suspended. He's told me when he's feeling rebellious, he just lets his kids come in without swiping their card.
>>
File: 1215672508069.png (177 KB, 274x249) Image search: [Google]
1215672508069.png
177 KB, 274x249
>>80031626
(3/2)

The bullshit train doesn't stop in high school. College is a whole other mess with legacy entrants that don't do as good as their peers who actually worked hard to get into university, rampant cheating by foreign students, giving a free pass to athletes who tend to not come out anymore educated than when they came in, classes so large that you might as well just be clones of each other, constant raises in tuition whose money gets funneled into an ever-bloating administration and keeping athletics programs on life support so that 1% of them can actually make it to professional sports, small subsections of the student body holding the rest of it and the faculty intellectually hostage to where professors are actually AFRAID of their students... I'm sure there's more, but I'll give myself a coronary thinking about it anymore.
>>
File: become_claivoiant.png (90 KB, 733x702) Image search: [Google]
become_claivoiant.png
90 KB, 733x702
Not enough charter schools. Public schools have no competition and thus slide into mediocrity
>>
File: reagan_1449811091111.jpg (565 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
reagan_1449811091111.jpg
565 KB, 800x1000
>>80016859
>What went wrong with the American education system?

Reagan and the Repugnicunt whores who dedicated their lives to burning down what was, literally, the best education system that humanity had ever developed.

What you see today are the results of 35 years of defunding schools, destroying pay & benefits for teachers (people who dedicate their lives to a thankless job for the good of the country, the world and all of humanity), killing off lunch programs for children in need, stuffing right-wing and Xstian propaganda into classrooms. The hatred and depravity of these monsters cannot be overstated.

Every thing wrong you see with the American education system can be traced back to the cowards who have dedicated their lives to breaking the system so they can claim that "it doesn't work."

Well, it worked better than any other system in all of human history for over 150 years. Untill Reagan and his cabal of despots.

Literally, LITERALLY, every other country of the world adopted our system and standards. And, when you look around the world today, the countries that are beating the shit out of us in the education wars are the ones that adopted and adapted our system because it was the best fucking system ever developed. Until Reagan and the conservative shitstorm that followed him.

Some blame also resides on the individual families that rely on school systems to be babysitters for their spawn and dump all their parenting responsibilities on people who are dedicated to EDUCATION, not BABYSITTING.
>>
>>80016859
niggers

I'm not even kidding

We have a country full of Hispanics and Nigs that lower the standards of our schools. What I could describe as my pre-college education was basically a large day camp for unruly minorities, with some white groups like skaters and nerdy types that actually tried to learn things and be successful in life.

The teachers have given up, they have no authority, kids are completely unruly and even if you suspend and expel a large amount of them you're just spreading the problem elsewhere without really solving the problem at the source.

that source being degenerate negro culture, calling kids who do well in school nerds, geeks, black kids who do well and speak English properly are called coons or tryna be white and shit.

This is why our education is garbage until you go to University, and even then at that level its a lot of Marxist nonsense, I had my Communications teacher have us tally up our "privilege points" for instance.
>>
>>80032960
>What you see today are the results of 35 years of defunding schools

We spend more on education than everyone else.

What we see today is the result of the jew 1965 immigration act and forced integration with niggers.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.