[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LSU anons The ghetto are all around campus and apartments and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: Tiger_Stadium_at_Night.jpg (3 MB, 4870x3233) Image search: [Google]
Tiger_Stadium_at_Night.jpg
3 MB, 4870x3233
LSU anons

The ghetto are all around campus and apartments and LSUPD/BRDP has no love for college students. (Honestly they treat us as bad as Blacks claim to be treated)

Guess we're up shits creek.

Who else /batting down the hatches and locking doors/ here?
>>
>>
I feel the same way for the RNC in 2 weeks. I live and work in cleveland.
>>
>>80012731

Are you going to take off work that day?
>>
>>80013304
The convention is 3 days and no I am not. My boss is taking off but he told me that he needs me to work.
>>
>>80012731
What are you expecting? Some shit tier bern cucks screaming? Niggers chimping? Or is it going be a g8 style riot?
>>
>>80013567

I'd expect all of the above
>>
>>80013637
Sorry you have to deal with that, but holy shit I can't wait to see some riot police rolling over degenerates. In addition to all of that, I bet some antifa faggots show up.
>>
Former lsu anon here. How is everything in br? I'm current in new orleans but used to live on the good side of campus
>>
Im an Auburn student and went to BR for the Auburn LSU football last season (it was so fucking hot and Fortnette ran us the fuck over) and BR seemed great. Maybe we didnt venture to the hood side, everything I saw was upper middle class right off of campus.
>>
>>80014072
The side of campus opposite tiger stadium is a complete shit hole
>>
>>80014072

BR has a Stanger mix of neighborhoods. You'll have college kids in one block, multimillion dollar house another, than ghetto one block over. It really odd. Other than the ocassional mugging or car break in which would be expected in any city people usually keep to thier side. No one really bothers anybody. One thing I like about it. Not much tension no real blm protestes and like.

Worry this event is gonna change all that.
>>
>>80014388
>>80014072

Oh yea the only time there is problems is around tigerland.

Mostly because the cops hate college kids and care more about handing out MIPs and bullshit tickets than actualy keeping people safe.
>>
File: original.jpg (43 KB, 451x169) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
43 KB, 451x169
Smells like peasant in this thread
>>
>>80013567
Mostly bernouts crying. Probably some blm folks too. It won't be a chimp out like Baltimore but it might get pretty bad. I am planning on infiltrating the protestors by dressing as a hipster. I didn't get my ccw yet so I am kinda nervous.
>>
>>80014993
LOL enjoy your overpriced degree bought with daddy's money you snob
>>
>>80014993

Tulanes been worthless since Katrina becaue they decided to drop the Engineering Department. It nothing but a glorified liberal arts college now.

Nothing but North Eastern liberals. Sad times use to be one of the best.

Also yalls greek life is terrible. Only a few good houses left.
>>
Hahahahahahahaha..you fucking corndogs deserve every minute of it. GEAUX TO HELL LSU, wait, you're already there!
>>
File: lsu-corndogs-and-katy-perry.jpg (196 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
lsu-corndogs-and-katy-perry.jpg
196 KB, 620x320
>>
>>80014072
Fellow Auburn student and essentially >>80014208 is like the north auburn ghetto
>>
File: umd_aerial_view.jpg (62 KB, 450x298) Image search: [Google]
umd_aerial_view.jpg
62 KB, 450x298
I know this feeling too well.

I go to UMD, never left college park, which is 60% white, like 10% black and the rest Asian, everywhere in Prince Georges county is more than 50% black.

Only time I have ever left campus is to go to DC on the weekend

I'm trying to get an apartment to move in but holy fuck

Won't spend more than 1100 on rent, but all the apartments are in black neighborhoods, only good apartments are in college park but they are like 13-1700

I have my EMT certification though. Is it possible to make money as a part time EMT in college? Gotta pay that rent
>>
File: Screenshot_20160706-224320.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160706-224320.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
Only two apartments in the whole county worth a damn, and blacks don't like to reside in fancy places like this

That and they can't afford it (neither can I desu)
>>
>>80015287
>>80015338
We're ranked 44th the last time I checked.

What's LSU ranked again?
>>
File: gatech.png (555 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
gatech.png
555 KB, 2000x2000
Georgia Tech here. My ass is ready
>>
>>80016853

You were top in STEM but you liberals fucked that over.

My boss, dad, and my mentor went thier for Engineering. Was my first choice too but with that gone I wasn't going to spend money on useless degrees.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.