[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you not, cucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
http://canyounot.org/

>Can You Not PAC was founded on the idea that while there are amazing groups doing great work to recruit and support women, people of color, and LGBTQ folks who are running for office, there was one small thing missing

>Can You Not PAC is a political action project that aims to dis/empower and dis/incline people in positions of privilege, specifically straight white men, from ambitions of running for office in progressive urban districts. We challenge brogressives and others to reject any notion that they are uniquely qualified or positioned to seek political office in districts that don’t need them. As well-represented white dudes, we feel it is our obligation to know when to shut up and Not.

>The Can You Not PAC was started by white men, for white men, asking white men that one important question: “Bruh, can you not?” We are happy to host interventions for the misguided bros in your life who looked in the mirror this morning and thought “yeah, it’s gotta be me.”

These cucks are literally asking white men to preform political mutilation and suicide. How much more white guilt can theses cucks possibly feel? Honestly they should take themselves out of the possibility of running for political office permanently by killing themselves. Can these fuck boys not tell other people what to do?
>>
>deliberately inflaming conflict between gays and straights with this bullshit
>implying that discrimination and inequality are fine

This shit is something I'd expect from some sneaky mastermind hardcore gay haters.
>>
So fucking regressive, taking away others rights doesn't make something fair.
>>
>Oppression is ok as long as it is by a minority.
/lib logic
>>
I wonder how much money these cucks have gotten so far?
>>
>>80009461
If they were in Sweden they'd be a major political party by now.
>>
This is like saying that the US shouldn't participate in the Olympics because we win too many medals. Maybe white men win office because they are the most qualified.
>>
>>80010432
Yeah, this if fucking dumb.
>>
File: 4LEyfZG.jpg (123 KB, 409x404) Image search: [Google]
4LEyfZG.jpg
123 KB, 409x404
>>80008449

< --- Literally this
>>
>>80010690
lol yes, exactly that. a bunch of ivy league frat boys who are self serving sanctimonious pricks.
>>
>>80008449

So white cucks stop running for office. Wouldnt stop me.
>>
>>80008449
Let the system burn down again, we can rebuild it we've become exceedingly efficient at it.
>>
>>80010931
I think it would be funny if a very under qualified candidate ran for office and won because a white man stepped out of the race. Could you imagine a black politician winning an election and then constantly fucking over his constitutes due to not knowing what the fuck he is doing, after having a white incumbent build up a district for years?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.