[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>9 Italians killed in Bangladesh because they didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 300x168
>9 Italians killed in Bangladesh because they didn't know the Quran
>Italians rage
>Bengali street vendors got beaten because they didn't know the Gospels
Italy is the best place in the world
https://www.google.it/amp/www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2016/07/06/bengalesi-picchiati-perche-non-conoscevano-il-vangelo-colpa-di-chi-incita-allodio/2884757/amp/?client=safari#
>>
>>80006443
To be honest i don't know the gospels either
>>
>>80006443
MAMA MIA!
>>
>>80006537
Manco io
>>
>>80006443
Also every comments i've read about this is about the story being fake, i haven't looked into it though
>>
>>80006710
The gospels part, or the whole thing?
>>
>(((ilfattoquotidiano)))
beware on how they twist their news around

like apparently a nigger got beaten to death by a "group" of ultras from a team after he apparently just defended his wife after she was called a monkey or something, this is how they reported it, while other sources say that it was actually just a man who called his wife a monkey and had to escalate violence after the nigger started hitting him with a pole or some shit
>>
>>80006443
>9 Italians killed
literally who cares
>>
>>80006847
The whole thing, consider that ilfattoquotidiano is like our huffington post so everything is to be taken with a grain of salt
>>
>>80006443
Good think no white people were killed
>>
>>80007028
>t. U S of A
Truly ironic, Tyrone.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.