[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He was just trying to feed his familiy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: AltonSterlingMixCD.jpg (2 MB, 1280x957) Image search: [Google]
AltonSterlingMixCD.jpg
2 MB, 1280x957
Selling CDs to feed your family will get you murdered in Baton Rouge, LA.

Is there any real justice in the world /pol/?
>>
>>80005340
Should've had a soundcloud.
>>
>>80005340
yes. teh justice is that he's dead after molesting children
>>
>>80005340
>Selling CDs to feed your family will get you murdered in Baton Rouge, LA.

Resisting arrest and reaching for a gun will get you killed anywhere in the US.

>feed your family
Dude was not going to use the money to feed his children. That's what food stamps are for.
>>
>>80005340
nobody buys cds anymore.wall mart and best buy dumped shit loads of cds in a few landfills. you cant even find a cd player in a best buy. who the fuck is going to buy burned cds from a guy at a gas station
>>
>>80005590
fuckin' kek
>>
>>80005340
Sex criminal starts a fight with cops, thinks he can take on 3 cops at once, loses.

Surprise level: 0%

Justice is a BITCH isn't it?
>>
>>80006183
literally my same thought anon
>>
>>80006183
aw yis

Now there will be demand for my vintage CDs some day.
>>
>>80005340
Don't go reaching for your gun when being arrested.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 430x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 430x563
>>80005340
>muh loosies
>muh CDs
>muh right to break the law and resist arrest
>muh long criminal record

enjoy your lottery ticket
>>
>>80005340

I want one of the cds he was selling now
>>
>>80006183
They sell CD's to White People, it's an intimidation practice they use in the hood. 9ayoo, you ain't gonna buy my fuckin cd craka?"

They have been doing this in Ghetto's forever.
>>
>>80007337
druggies in oslo tries to sell you these magazines
if I give at all, I give to those who don't pester anyone. And is native to this country. Just niggers,shitskins,junkies and sjws in that nightmare, firebomb it now please.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.