[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Jim Jefferies new stand up special: Freedumb?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: freedumb.jpg (76 KB, 426x597) Image search: [Google]
freedumb.jpg
76 KB, 426x597
What does /pol/ think of Jim Jefferies new stand up special: Freedumb?
>>
>>80004149
who?

also stand up comedy is dead
>>
Keypoints:

>Banning Muslims will radicalize American Muslims faster

>Our fight isn't against Islam it's against religion

>I'm autistic
>>
>>80004149
didn't know he had new stand up, but his other stuff is funny, the Aussie Banter is good but he also brings in the liberal "I'm smarter and better than you will ever be" state of mind and ruins some of his stand up
>>
>>80004149
I used to think he was funny, then he had his whole "ASSAULT RIFLE FIFTEEN" bit, and that opened my eyes to the fact that he's a pretentious, insufferable cunt and he needs to start drinking again
>>
>>80004322
Aussie Comedian who has a famous bit on gun control
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OZIOE6aMBk
>>
>>80004149
This guy is far too stupid to do political comedy. He's pretty funny when he's talking about what he knows (drinking and whoring), though. Never saw this special, BTW, just giving my impression of him.
>>
>>80004466
ya it shows how ignorant his island is compared to places like America that is connected to places like Mexico where cartels run the government
>>
>>80004351
>Banning Muslims would radicalize American Muslims faster
There wouldn't be any American Muslims if we we banned them
>>
>>80004441
This
>>
>>80005034
banning Muslim immigrants and putting current American muslims on a database, to be exact.
>>
File: dickm_1429729343.jpg (20 KB, 240x161) Image search: [Google]
dickm_1429729343.jpg
20 KB, 240x161
>it's a guy that grew up in a cucked country tries to tell us how to do things episode
>>
File: italowine.png (220 KB, 402x401) Image search: [Google]
italowine.png
220 KB, 402x401
>>80004149
>Australian
>Opinion disregarded
>>
>>80004466
HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

HE SO FUNNY
>>
>>80005309
>putting current American muslims on a database
yahoo cuck trying to force a soundbite for a story. even politifact sided with Trump on this.
>>
File: aniki.png (226 KB, 468x345) Image search: [Google]
aniki.png
226 KB, 468x345
He used to not be that bad, if you want to, check out Alcoholocaust. It's funny as fuck and doesn't touch on politics at all except for
>So they can't have beer, they can't have bacon. You take beer and bacon away from me and I WILL fly a plane into a fucking building.

The newer stuff is pretty cucked though I have to admit. Old stuff is still gold.
>>
Guy is very funny but you have to learn to filter out all the jew propaganda in his comedy, if you don't have this ability then you will go very bored, very quickly avoiding almost all media.
>>
Thankyou for letting me know there's a new one!
Downloading immediately.
>>
just finished it. Was decent apart from the Trump part
>>
File: 74b.jpg (16 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
74b.jpg
16 KB, 252x291
>>80006229
But that's stealing!
>>
>>80004466
>australia education system
>>
Jew puppet.
>>
>>80004149
the fuck happened to him. doesn't even look like himself
>>
>sober australian doing a comedy show about the US
>thinks he'll be remotely funny

My dad's an ozzie ex-alcoholic, once in a blue moon he's funny.

Get a few pints into Jefferies and he might get a chuckle or two.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.