[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newfags have never heard of the first Clinton scandal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: elvis.jpg (16 KB, 298x320) Image search: [Google]
elvis.jpg
16 KB, 298x320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FH2KEjLcjs
>>
>>80002980
Yes we have, we just don't fucking care
>>
File: hunter-thompson.jpg (28 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
hunter-thompson.jpg
28 KB, 500x282
>>80003983
>doesn't care that Clinton is a Bush patsy
>doesn't care that the game is rigged
>doesn't care that the hat goes where the pants go

A fucking leaf.
>>
>>80003983
Fuck off, maplenigger

>>80002980
There at least 25 scandals they probably never heard of.
>>
>>80004198
fuck off (my nation created ISIS)nigger
>>
>>80003983
Jesus, you better start singing a different tune before it's too late. That kind of attitude is a betrayal of the work your ancestors did to give you this futuristic paradise that we are fortunate to have access to.

And you are betraying your children by being so apathetic toward the present. But worse of all, you're betraying yourself.

You fucking nigger faggot.
>>
>>80004186
HAhahah, that fact you retards find trump any better than hilary is nonsensical. How can you relate to a retard that's never worked in his life? Sames goes for Hilary.
>>
File: Jefferson.jpg (328 KB, 1236x772) Image search: [Google]
Jefferson.jpg
328 KB, 1236x772
>>80004756
>implying Muslims haven't had an identity crisis since forever

wew lad.
have another criller and a faggot parade with the queen's blessing.
>>
>>80005041
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: CanadaGuy.jpg (65 KB, 906x623) Image search: [Google]
CanadaGuy.jpg
65 KB, 906x623
>>80005041
I never said I was for Trump.

You assume too much, like a typical hockeynigger.
>>
>>80005010
What the fuck are you ranting on about. I all said is today's youth doesn't care for a scandal that happened nearly twenty years. I don't see you citing trump's bankruptcies. Why do you imply we don't care about our ancestors? what the fuck do think we do on memorial day?and who makes up the majority of the American and Canadian army? its millennials you retard
>>
>>80005278
>Jesus, you better start singing a different tune before it's too late
wow and what are you doing to stop it exactly?
>>
>>80005414
>>80005577

>Canacan't thinks his opinion matters.

That's cute.
>>
>>80002980

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924
>>
>>80006539
That argument is so fucking stupid considering you left your opinion
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.