[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /KillAllPaedophiles/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: sn_hinch2_19nl91e-19nl950[1].jpg (49 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
sn_hinch2_19nl91e-19nl950[1].jpg
49 KB, 650x365
Who here /KillAllPaedophiles/?
>>
Why?
>>
>>80001933
All homosexuals are child abusers
>>
>>80002019
All apples are green
>>
>tfw secret pedo
Fuck Derryn Hinch
>>
>>80002090

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5JWc3e4M54
>>
You mean real pedophiles or guys who are into highschool girls?

I'm really into teens, not prepubescent or pubescent. How about me?
>>
>>80002330
There are far more heterosexual child molesters. Let's attempt to base things on reason rather than feelings.
>>
Literally nothing wrong with being a pedo when 13 years old girls look like this
>>
>>80002906

I'm not afraid to say I'm attracted to her.
>>
>>80002906
Pedo = attraction to pre-teen children. That girl is anything but.
>>
I don't know about killing but they will need some psychological support for sure.
>>
File: pinktriangle_pic.jpg (11 KB, 292x173) Image search: [Google]
pinktriangle_pic.jpg
11 KB, 292x173
>>80001933
Ugh only SJWs hate pedophiles
the nazis were actually huge sjws
degeneracy isnt real you fucking triggered faggots
>>
>>80003733
SJWs certainly hate pedophiles
>>
>>80003317
Offering any support or assistance to pedos will have you crucified along with them. Helping pedos will be seen by the public as tolerance or acceptance of their attraction.

The public want a bullet to the head and nothing more. Mere suspicion of being a pedo is enough to forgo all common sense and being civil and just act with pure blind animalistic rage.
>>
So that means /tv/ is done for?
>>
>>80004184
If your definition of SJW is anyone who doesn't approve of pedophilia, sure.
>>
>>80001976
>>80002090
>>80002792
Milo pls leave
>>
File: projecting.jpg (15 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
15 KB, 273x185
>>80001933
>Hinch admitted to having sex with a 15-year-old female when he was in his early thirties
>>
>>80004208
What do you define as a pedo?
>>
>>80004208
>The public want a bullet to the head and nothing more. Mere suspicion of being a pedo is enough to forgo all common sense and being civil and just act with pure blind animalistic rage.

and there is nothing wrong with this
>>
>>80004403
Fucking a 15 year old isn't pedophilia you mong. Its seen as wrong because their brains aren't fully mature, but its completely nature for a man to want to fuck one. Their bodies are usually that of a woman by then.
>>
>>80004312
No, it isn't. Go to Reddit, Tumblr or anywhere else where they congregate, you'll see plenty of hatred of pedos there.

Anyway people who have blind hatred of pedophilia certainly do act a lot like SJWs when it comes to this issue, screaming and crying about feeelings over reason.
>>
>>80004738
you're fucked in the head. kill yourself.my man.
>>
>>80004943
hello SJW
>>
>>80004457
>And this is why Brazil will remain a favela shithole, punishment without proof.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.