[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joe Rogan reveals his power level
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 400x225
Milo just talked to Joe about the rape and refugee crisis in Europe. Joe had never heard of it. He was completely unaware of any issues with refugees abroad. Can you be any more blue pulled than this guy?
>>
>>79999687

link please?
>>
>>79999687
Joe Rogan is a blue pilled faggot in general.
>>
>>79999687
>Joe had never heard of it. He was completely unaware of any issues with refugees abroad
Thats not true at all. He talked bout it ealier this month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp9UT5JMI4s
>>
>>79999687
Joe Rogan has revealed how much of a faggot he is in the past.
>>
why would he know anything about sweden? the left has silenced it. the only reason sweden is popular here is because of how cucked they are.

most people in the west still think of sweden for what it used to be
>>
>>79999687
Rogan is slowly becoming redpilled. He is naturally cautious so he needs actually evidence to be convinced, but in time I believe that he will prove to be a tremendous ally.
Fear not bros, we have the truth on our side.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 720x478
>>80000674
kek
>>
>>79999687
No, he was playing the uninformed dope so milo could push his points across uncontested.
>>
>>80001485
i have the same feeling. he doesn't seem aware of the extent of the lefts idiocy right now.
>>
File: 1467246673175.jpg (15 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1467246673175.jpg
15 KB, 450x300
>>80000674
peopling taking cuck by the definiton of cuckold...

sad
>>
>>79999687
Still no link you fucking faggot.
>>
I think he plays dumb to psyop his viewers
>>
>>80001485
Hes a hippie. Hes not about to suddenly start giving a shit about borders and sovereingty when like, we're all just one big consciousness, man, like the universe experiencing itself, man.
>>
>>80000269
The stream ended. It will be uploaded here within an hour or two.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerfulJRE/videos
>>
>>79999687
He already recognizes the hypocrisy and idiocy of the left though.
>>
>>80005793
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lXUd7VxuSA

idk Rogan can be a prick at times, but I think there's a redpill lodged somewhere up his asshole that's just waiting to come out
>>
File: 1381121208246.png (24 KB, 344x389) Image search: [Google]
1381121208246.png
24 KB, 344x389
who else /missfearfactor/ here

fucking loved that show brehs
>>
>>79999687
joe is probably smart enough to know its a issue that if you pick a side you will be criticized by some one so let some one else talk about it and sit back

its not what he says its what he doesnt say. did he attack milo for saying anything to the effect of its not going well in sweden
>>
File: joerogue.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
joerogue.png
262 KB, 446x456
>>80005793
>kettlebells LITERALLY encrusted with DMT
>>
>>79999687
quick get the map book out...

Basically you know the Bible?
>>
Rogan is a kikeloving liberal attention whore.

DON'T LISTEN
>>
>>79999687
What?!! High Times magazine has yet to cover the refugee rape crisis in Sweden?
>>
>>80000000
>>
>>79999687
I can't be bothered to watch it again because it's too cancerous but in this video he sucks Sanders cock, praises Justin Trudeau because "he's a handsome boxer" but then knows literally nothing about him when the other guy probes further, and he doesn't know that the word ghetto actually means something other than poor niggers (the other guy talks about how immigrants ghettoize and Rogan is like WOAH DUDE CMON)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ek7FduXg_Q
>>
>>79999687
He's a goddamn tard. I was watching him the other day and he was saying that tweet from trump (pic related) about eating mexican food was him mocking Hispanics. It's such a stupid take on the situation. It's too stupid even for him. The only other time I saw this take on it was from that fat black bitch they always have on cnn. I think she's actually a republican. I was watching it with my parents when she said it and I said out loud "is this bitch fucking retarded". It was the dumbest thing I had ever heard. This guy gets his opinions from fat nigger women on cnn. He's not the honest, open minded thinker that he portrays. He's a goddamn moron
>>
>>79999687
Do you guys actually watch Rogan for serious political commentary? His show is supposed to be about random shit like Aliens and Kickboxing. I like his Podcast alot but I'm not listening to it for his political opinion.
>>
>>80008430
I think the point is that he's fucking dumb.
>>
>>80008015
This.
Joe is a fucking schmuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWa2H_N0KMA
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.