[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's wrong with the last one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So what's wrong with the last one?
>>
it's marxism critical theory bro

people must be 'awakened' to classes in society

it's class warfare, just with race
>>
What an age to be alive.

With the press of a single button, you can make anybody who disagrees with you disappear.

This definitely won't have any long term effects on the way that people act toward each other.
>>
>>79995669
I've always wanted to meet one of these types of people and ask how they block or mute people in real life. Unfortunately, I have a job that requires sentience, so I've never met any of these types of people.
>>
>>79996602
Holy shit, is it because they actually figured out how to block me in real life? Fuck me I'm having an existential crisis.
>>
>>79996602
Easy to do when you live in your mom's basement.
>>
>>79997147
I wouldn't know. Thanks for letting me know. I assume you know from experience.
>>
>>79995186
>agh, people are using logic and reason
>I must restrict the flow of information to make sure it doesn't reach me
>>
>>79997637
Quit being so fucking defensive. I was talking about how this behavior can carry over to real life.
>>
>>79995186
>he should of
what?
>>
>>79997909
Sorry, I couldn't tell. I live in my mom's basement to be honest.
>>
>>79997936
it's niggerspeak for "he should have"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.