[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will rebuild Europe after it finally collapses?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: chujwamwdupe.jpg (145 KB, 1000x706) Image search: [Google]
chujwamwdupe.jpg
145 KB, 1000x706
When the biggest economies in Europe collapse

When all the biggest states in Europe engage in civil wars because of internal divisions

Who will rebuild Europe? I'm certain that with the collapse of Europe, the collapse of science and economic development will eventually follow, because Europe is the only place where rational thinking was so much developed

Will Europe be able to defend itself against Islam and perhaps the Chinese? Or will Europe be conquered by 3rd worlders and they will do the same as the barbarians who destroyed Rome, that is, they will recreate higher culture?
>>
>>79994727
Me and many others, however Europe is non of my business right now ;). Just as long as they don't come here.
>>
>>79994727

The Europeans, duh.
>>
>>79994727
Thats like asking who would rebuild Germany after WW2, the Germans did.
>>
>>79994727
I suppose we could do it
>>
>>79994727
the anglos will
>>
>>79994727
We might if it truly collapses

But we are pretty sure Russia and Eastern Europe can hold out
>>
>>79994727
>And from the ashes, a single hand shot up. A pale, young hand, full of youth and promise. They were rough hands, not from the rioting, injuries, or war, but from genuine hard work and honest labor. As the blonde-haired boy rose up and examined the wasteland, another child, and another, all with golden locks and blue eyes, got up and stood around for a moment. Then, they got to work.
Who else? Europeans are immortal.
>>
>>79995384
China has a long distance to travel. I hope you guys will limit your military presence somewhere around the Pacific though
>>
>>79995551
Then again, at least 1 nuke would be involved. Imagine that.
>>
>>79994727
Oh please, stop trying to make refugees like the leading cause of the collapse of Europe. You guys with your fear mongering, hypothetical scenarios are no wonder why everyone thinks right wingers are literal nut cases.
>>
>>79995215
UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N
>>
>>79995942
I mendtioned many factors, I don't think >>migrants<< will be the only and ultimate reason of the collapse of Europe
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (112 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
112 KB, 600x900
>>79994727
>>
random request:

There was a picture of Juncker (the EU dude) and 10 outrageous things he said. Can anyone post the pic if you have it
>>
>>79994727
After brexit, I have infinitely more hope for europe than the US. We need you all to be uncucked when we inevitably fall apart and vice versa.
>>
>>79996530
Bumping for interest
>>
>>79994727
Europe is dead. Laying flat on the floor, with the last of its live blood being drained from its corpse by a bunch of parasitic shitskins. The only hope of survival would have ben an armed citizenry, able to resist their governments and shoot the shitskins. Too late. Unarmed, with the governments openly conducting genocide against whites, and virtually no spirit of resistance.
>>
File: Sweden is saved.jpg (278 KB, 721x541) Image search: [Google]
Sweden is saved.jpg
278 KB, 721x541
>>79994727
>Who will rebuild Europe?
Japan. They practically worship Europeans. They've already constructed a backup copy of Sweden.
>>
>>79999999
i need this
>>
>>79995215

RARE
A
R
E
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 800x577
We will be landing on the beaches of Normandy once more
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
>>
>>79995384

As a Russian Leaf, I can guarantee that the Slavs will fight to the last man. We've beat the sandniggers in the past (Poland, Serbia) and we wouldn't hesitate to do it again. I hope China actually has Russia's back cause Jinping and Putin seems to be on good terms. I can't wait til I get the fuck out of Leafland to Russia cause this country will be second to fall to the Muslims after Sweden.

China why do you send all of your Liberals to Leafland? All the Chinese here are Liberal as fuck and love the weedman. Also, stop buying all Vancouver houses pls. Can't find a bungalow under $1M in the entire city
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.