[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump just advocated for people not to watch or listen to what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Trump.jpg (72 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
72 KB, 1180x842
Trump just advocated for people not to watch or listen to what they don't like or disagree with at his rally.

This is what creates stupidity, people enter their hugboxes and bubbles and don't listen to anything else. This is what we call bias confirmation, it's not a good thing.
>>
>>79994135
What'd you expect from fucking Trump? Fans of his are even guiltier of hiding in bubbles from the world than they accuse leftists of being.
>>
>>79994135

What's wrong with this? For weeks he's been getting blasted by the media. Everyone mocks him, calls him a racist, xenophobic and all those other god forsaken buzzwords. They take little sound bites of what he's said and completely blow them out of proportion.

What's wrong with Trump saying "if you don't like what I'm saying, don't pay attention to me and GTFO"?

Most people have made up their minds on Trump. He's right. If you're not with him, fuck off.
>>
>>79994135
So you lefties wan't to shut down everything they consider 'racist' or not progressive
>>
>>79994135
He is right at this point in even trying to listen or understand the left
>>
File: 1467327659266.jpg (105 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1467327659266.jpg
105 KB, 400x400
>>79994135
top kek
>>
>>79994135
Fuck he does have small hands. He has his hands out ruining the depth perception
>>
This Trump rally is funny as fuck. I'm dying
>>
>>79994135
you've convinced me, I am now a #cruzmissile
>>
File: KL1630.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
KL1630.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
What's to disagree with?
Every rally is literally
>muh poll numbers
>ISIS or ISIL?
>so much winning
>isnt my daughter fuckable?
>>
>>79994771
>implying the lugenpresse is about giving actual news now and isn't 100% propaganda

ok bud have fun watching CNN
>>
>>79994135
Can you quote the exact words?

My god, the correct the record movement has been strong on /pol/ lately.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.