[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you vote for Frank if he was real, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: underwood.jpg (26 KB, 457x388) Image search: [Google]
underwood.jpg
26 KB, 457x388
Would you vote for Frank if he was real, /pol/?
>>
>>79993643
No he is basically Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>79993643

I would vote for him over Hillary but that's about it.
>>
>>79993643
whats his endgame anyway?
>>
>>79993643
>YOU ARE ENTITLED TO NOTHING

fuck yes i'd vote for frank underwood
>>
No, he's the archetype of the modern political power-player. He's Clinton, he's Bush, he's Cheney and Kissinger and Obama. He's a criminal.
>>
Fuck yes I'd vote for Frank. I know he's an evil person, but he has the requisite amount of apathy that a person at the top needs. He doesn't waste time on lost causes, he doesn't negotiate with people who can't be reasoned with. He understands leverage, which one needs when wielding the full power of the executive. He's not perfect, but no man is. I think he would be effective.
>>
No because my ex girlfriend was in that show and she cheated on me. No way.
>>
>voting democrat
>literally ever
Name one election in a century where this was rhe right choice.
>>
>>79993643
Would depend of what he proposes, but as an individual yes.
Underwood is a sociopathic piece of shit but he is impressively competent and efficient both at acquiring power and at using it.
He is basically a self made man too, which is something that speaks loud.

If Hollande and Sarkozy had the third of his efficiency we would probably run the Europe instead of letting Germany doing it.
>>
File: BreakingBad.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
BreakingBad.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>79993643

I would have until season 4 when he became a massive pushover cuck. Fucking liberals ruin EVERYTHING. Used to be my favorite show
>>
>>79993643
>f he was real
He is real, just in female form.

I would vote for him if he used his powers of fuckery in favor of the people instead of in favor for himself.

Which is the problem with Hillary, if she used her powers of corruption for the good of the people instead of personal profit, everyone would love her.
>>
House of Cards show was based on the Clintons. Not even kidding you guys, the writers said so.
>>
>>79995163
Who did she play?
>>
>>79996613
source
>>
>>79996732
Random by standard
>>
>>79996739
this fucking guy, house of cards is originaly a british show.
>>
>>79996613
This.
>>
File: tv_house1a.jpg (136 KB, 978x652) Image search: [Google]
tv_house1a.jpg
136 KB, 978x652
who would you vote for in this election?
>>
>>79996092
Did you watch the last two episodes? Dude's balls got massive.
>>
>>79993643
Most boring show ever
>>
>>79997490
The ending scene in the finale was brutal
>>
If I didn't know what went on behind the scenes, probably not. He would seem like some generic Democrat then. If I knew all the ruses he pulled off, then yeah, definitely.
>>
>>79996613
The only thing really based on the Clintons in the show is the concept of power couple, there is some similarity between Frank and Bill too on the characters background but not that much, there are some easter eggs too on Clinton Administration.

Underwood has a lot of similarity with a lot of US presidents anyway, that's the principle of the fiction, you can't make a credible imaginary POTUS if you don't inspire yourself from the real ones.
>>
>>79995840
so you would vote for Hillary...gotcha!
>>
>>79993768
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11038371/Hillary-Clinton-in-House-of-Cards-sketch-to-mark-Bills-birthday.html
>>
>>80000000
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.