[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump has to pick Joni Ernst as his VP. If he doesn't he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Trump has to pick Joni Ernst as his VP. If he doesn't he has no chance to win
>>
that 'trick' didn't work for McCain, won't work for Trump
>>
>>79992162
Literally who
>>
File: 5423.png (126 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
5423.png
126 KB, 300x300
>Joni
>>
SQUEAL LIKE A PIG

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Y24MFOfFU

>>
>>79992162
If he were smart he'd pick Oprah
>>
>>79994407
It didn't work for McCain because he was too dishwater to adequately balance out her impulsive, provocative nature. Trump is already impulsive and provocative.
>>
She already made a statement that she doesn't intend to be the vp pick.
>>
Joni said that she didn't want to be his Vice President earlier this morning. How do you people call yourself a Trump supporter when you can't even keep up with his news?
>>
>>79995180

No one but Greasy and Moonman want to be VPs.
>>
>>79995262
Just make John Miller VP and call it a day, who gives a shit.
>>
>>79992162
Why exactly? Fill me on this shit?
Is it because she's a woman?
>>
>>79995338
S E S S I O N S
E
S
S
I
O
N
S
>>
God, no.

Only Bob Corker is lower on my realistic Trump VP wish list.

Ernst is Sarah Palin, Jr. I say that despite my liking of Sarah Palin, but I think she is just not ready for the national media piranhas.
>>
>>79995491
No it's because she has been calling for another holocaust.
>>
>>79994407
She's a war vet. She's the perfect pick, but it's a gamble for her.

Running with Trump if he wins is great, if he loses, she won't be working in politics. That's why the only people willing are on their way out as it is.
>>
>>79995633
Sessions would be cool, but I'm really feeling that its time to start #rootingforanewting!
>>
Both Joni Ernst and Bob Corker dropped out as VP picks today. All Trump has left are Gingrich, Christie, Sessios, and Flynn.
>>
File: dbq ia from 4th street.jpg (128 KB, 1280x367) Image search: [Google]
dbq ia from 4th street.jpg
128 KB, 1280x367
>>79992162
Iowan here. Ernst would be a terrible pick.

She's not experienced, she's not popular here or anywhere else, and her Tea Party associations will torpedo any hope of Trump appealing to anyone to the left of Cruz. Trump needs someone with experience, and most importantly someone who can help his ticket appeal to Independents and Moderate Democrats.

He'd be much better off picking a centrist like Bill Walker or Jim Webb. Rick Snyder would have been a good choice to help out in the Rust Belt states if it weren't for the whole Flint drinking water thing.
>>
>>79992162
> A woman
> A war vet
The Dems can say buh buh to Virginia,PA,Iowa. Maybe even Wisconsin. Woman vote and military vote.
>>
>>79996072
That's assuming the VP shortlist he leaked was credible and not just another fakeout.

I make no assumptions about who Trump might pick. He could walk out on the convention stage with Oprah-freakin'-Winfrey by his side and it wouldn't even shock me.
>>
>>79997329
Pandering to demographics with a VP pick NEVER works, and in fact in many cases it backfires.

McCain/Palin lost with women by 10%, Mondale/Ferraro by 16%
>>
>>79997104
>Moderate Democrats.
they will always vote democrat. even tards know there is no point in pandering to the other side for votes it wont work
>>
>>79992162
Id jerk it to her and trump fucking
>>
>>79997968
>they will always vote democrat
Switched from Democrat to Independent this year.

I absolutely refuse to vote for Hillary Clinton and I know I'm not the only one.
>>
>>79998671
why did you post this?
>>
File: m4QovW5.png (394 KB, 487x676) Image search: [Google]
m4QovW5.png
394 KB, 487x676
>>80000706
>implying you wouldn't
>>
>>79996072
What about Tom Cotton
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.