[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals promote abortion when it does more harm to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: niglet.jpg (66 KB, 468x623) Image search: [Google]
niglet.jpg
66 KB, 468x623
Why do liberals promote abortion when it does more harm to the black population than to whites?
>>
>>79991664
Because it's a woman's right to choose whether she wants to play host to a fucking cancerblob for 9 months before ejecting it and then having a financial, social, mental, and physical burden for 18 years.
>>
>>79991664
Because they hate niggers and want to wipe them off the face of the earth.
>>
>>79991664
Margaret Sanger. Read up about her.
>>
>>79991664
what harm does abortion do to blacks more than whites?
>>
>>79991664
Republican answer: Liberals hate blacks!

Democratic answer: It's a woman's right to choose!

My answer: Because who the hell likes niggers?
>>
>>79991664
Source on that.
Sounds like absolute bullshit.
Why would niggers even care enough?
>>
Here's some tinfoil: they don't actually even like niggers. They just want to give the appearance that they like niggers for progressiveness points. If nobody was around to witness their decision, and they were allowed the choise, they'd always choose a white person as their neighbor.
>>
File: planned parenthood.png (48 KB, 1853x552) Image search: [Google]
planned parenthood.png
48 KB, 1853x552
>>79991664

>Prescott Bush, one of the main conspirators of the Business Plot
>Margaret Sanger, eugenicist who gave speeches to the KKK

Huh really makes you think.
>>
>>79994553
Never start a sentence with 'because'.
>it's a woman's choice
No it isn't.
>>
>>79994553
Sorry to burden you with my love and adoration, mom.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.