[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: RIDE EM COWBOY.webm (2 MB, 704x1280) Image search: [Google]
RIDE EM COWBOY.webm
2 MB, 704x1280
Do you remember the 1980s, when a man who likes children could play with with a group of his daughter's friends like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EbxalIlQEs

and everyone would think it was perfectly normal and nor would he be suspected of being a molester?

You try that today and you'll end up in a courtroom and police rummaging through your home and your personal belongings.

What happened? Why does everyone wary of men who like children or wants to work with children? Why does everyone assume the worst of men?
>>
>>79990950
>average american party
>>
i was praying her tits flopped out
>>
I wish to be the bull.
>>
>>79990950
>and everyone would think it was perfectly normal and nor would he be suspected of being a molester?
>Bill Cosby

Guess they were wrong my man.
>>
>>79990950
>What happened?
Pedophilia and child predators became less of a private thing.
Random child abductions and rapings in 1950? Unheard of then, given front page news treatment today.
Sally's piece of shit dad molests her whenever he gets drunk? Happened then, happens now. Only now, people besides Sally and her dad know about it.
>>
Worldstar tier video
>>
>>79990950
bill cosby is such a slimeball
>>
>do you remember...

No, because half of /pol/ is underage and nostalgiamongering is blatantly false

Literally just what Reagan pulled on Boomers
>>
>>79991065
Da fug, whre r bhurgahs?
>>
It must be an American thing. I take my nieces to the park every weekend. It's mainly just me sorrounded by lots of hyper kids. No one says shit.
>>
>>79990950
>>79991379

>Why does everyone wary of men who like children or wants to work with children? Why does everyone assume the worst of men?

Pedophilia hysteria. A recent study that Reason magazine did an article on basically said your kids actually safer than ever, random abductions are virtually non-existent. The problem is the media does it's sensationalist shit and parents, mainly mom, get in their head that someone's out to get their kid at all times and act irrationally. Of course this injects some drama in Mom's boring life so of course she'll choose to believe it and ruin her own kids childhoods for her little make believe Lifetime-tier fantasies.

Funny how every time a man is accused of being a child predator by Mom, it's only non-good looking men. She wont accuse the clean cut, good looking guy of it though. Even though pedos have been shown to be more like those guys, trying to keep up a clean image.
>>
>>79992991
>it's impossible that anything was different
>or, if not impossible, then the degree to which things were different is completely overshadowed by the degree to which rose-tinted glasses skew peoples' memories
retard
>>
>>79993794
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjectivism

typical reactionary. there were never any good days, it's literally always been shit
>>
>>79993766
Pretty much true. If you look and act normal, no one ever suspects you, and you land yourself an awesome job as a swim instructor at summer camps.

God bless ignorance. :^)
>>
File: poor cat.jpg (52 KB, 671x405) Image search: [Google]
poor cat.jpg
52 KB, 671x405
>>79991270
too bad youre just a cuck
>>
File: atheists xkcd.png (17 KB, 373x330) Image search: [Google]
atheists xkcd.png
17 KB, 373x330
>>79993919
>things have changed drastically and in empirically measurable ways
>this holier-than-thou faggot takes an unfalsifiable, safe position, speaking in generalities, all in an effort to virtue signal his intellect and superiority over others
no one cares you gigantic retard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.