[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come nobody wants to be Donald Trump's VP? http://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: corkerandernst.jpg (38 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
corkerandernst.jpg
38 KB, 780x520
How come nobody wants to be Donald Trump's VP?

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/06/trump.html
>>
>>79989919
Hm? Trump has a large selection to choose from and the only people not interested are the only ones he hasn't asked. Sad for you!
>>
they know they couldn't handle it
>>
>>79989919

In Joni Ernt's case it's probably because she is so new to the political scene. She is only a junior senator after all and going from there to VP pretty much only leaves her to run for president afterward. VPs don't generally go back to Congress and she may not want to run for president (yet).
>>
>>79990554
Has a President or Vice President ever returned to the Senate?
>>
>>79989919
I have a feeling he's going to pick an establishment shill and he's putting it off for as long as possible to avoid backlash.
>>
The same reason he's not getting many outright endorsements, just shit like 'well i won't be voting for hillary come november hur hur hur'

Who the fuck wants to tie up with a sinking boat.
>>
File: omarosa-manigualt_240x340_83.jpg (19 KB, 240x340) Image search: [Google]
omarosa-manigualt_240x340_83.jpg
19 KB, 240x340
>>79993656
I think he's going to pick Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth as his VP, I really do. I think signs will say Trump/ Manigault-Stallworth 2016.
>>
>>79989919
TOM COTTON. Blacks love him.
>>
>>79992989

John Quincy Adams went back to the House and Andrew Johnson went back to the Senate. I'm not sure about Vice Presidents though.
>>
>>79994965
Do you think Obama is going to go back to the Senate?
>>
>>79995236

I really doubt it. He will probably go the Bush route making speeches, writing books, campaigning for Dems during election years, maybe start a charity, etc. Being President is an unbelievably draining job, he probably wants nothing more than to enjoy his golden years.
>>
>>79995588
I think it would be fascinating to see him return to the Senate, just to see the sort of debates that would happen.
>>
>>79994353

i know nothing about her, but i'd vote for her
>>
>>79989919
I'll be Donald trumps VP

Non citizens are only restricted from the presidency right not the vice?
>>
>>79994353
Brilliant

Running alongside a black woman kills both the "racist" and "sexist" birds with one stone
>>
>>79997039
No, you have to be a natural-born citizen in case the president dies in office.
>>
>>79989919

Who'd wanna ruin their career by running with some orange troglodyte who constantly hurts his own campaign?
>>
>>79997039
No, you have to be eligible to be president in order to be Vice President due to the possibility of the president passing away during office.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.