[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone go inside of this circle? I've always assumed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: world-map.gif (100 KB, 1200x715) Image search: [Google]
world-map.gif
100 KB, 1200x715
Does anyone go inside of this circle? I've always assumed people just go around it whenever they travel but given modern trade/flights/etc I feel like people would be forced to enter it. idk why but this part of the world has just always felt really esoteric to me. If you've been there please tell me about how it was.
>>
>>79989917
wet
>>
>>79990672
thanks britbro, you guys will always be my favorite ally.
>>
>>79989917
Is there a problem with going inside the circle?
>>
>>79991892
I heard you might get wet.
>>
>>79989917
That actually was the fast route towards indonesia and Australia. Wind blows hard east there long time of the year. Australia was discovered because some Dutch ship miscalculated how fast they were going towards indonesia.
>>
>>79992164
>was
so people don't really go there now?
>>
>>79992772
Ships and planes go though there quite frequently. MH370 crashed in that area too supposedly..
>>
>>79992772
More relevant when ships relied on the wind instead of engines.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 665x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 665x442
>>79989917
That's where you find the ultra rare French southern and Antarctic territories.

And the even more rare McDonald's island
>>
>>79989917
Nope. Krakens live there, and who the fuck would like a confrontation with a Kraken
>>
>>79997998
me
t. perseus
>>
>>79989917
Probably very few live there.
>>
>>79994523
yo...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.