[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Typical day in the United Kaliphate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: send help.png (255 KB, 638x324) Image search: [Google]
send help.png
255 KB, 638x324
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCcgXRk5t_k

this is what the country is becoming

send help
>>
>>79980271
are the guys in the bright green vest sharia police???
>>
>>79980271
WTF

Are you sure you are importing pakis and not saudi arabs ?
>>
I ... this ... is... I... have no words
>>
reminds me of where I live.
europe ain't worth saving so just let it end, I'm tired.
>>
>>79980271
There's obviously an event on. Don't get me wrong, 12 mudslimes is a dozen too many but the video is an exaggeration of the problem.
>>
File: Balkans-migrants-650.jpg (71 KB, 650x432) Image search: [Google]
Balkans-migrants-650.jpg
71 KB, 650x432
This is why Brexit won
>>
>>79980271
I live in Dewsbury, or atleast did until I moved for uni.

What you see is called Saville Town and is one long road with quite a lot of backstreets, which is close to 100% Muslim.

However I've never seen them being this audacious and just outright walking in the road with disregard for everyone else.
>>
>>79981335
Weird faggot pussy, you didn't even lift 1 finger to stop this,yet your tired? The people in charge lifted documents and spoke at conferences to get them imported, they aren't tired and still importing.

You people are faggots see ya.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 325x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 325x307
Soon...
>>
>>79982081
Stop it? How?
People here are too brainwashed to do anything. It's pointless, it's time to put down the european dog.
>>
>>79981846
nah they will just kick us out and bring more sand people
>>
>>79982512
We on pol like to romanticize a revolution where whites finally have enough and decide to take back their nations. Some of us haven't realized this shit is never going to happen. That anon still believes, bless his soul.
>>
>>79982512
Breivik them, Breivik them all.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.