[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to go pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
I´m on the verge of buying a plane ticket and just leaving this fuckfest called Germany.
I worked my way up and am attaining my computer science degree in after work university.
I´m already working 12-14h a day and want to continue doing so in a country where my work is worth anything and is not used to feed muslim scum.
>>
My candidates so far:

Sweden/Norway -
yeah right

Denmark o
somehow I think they flipped the switch and made a new law that doesn´t provide the scum with thousands of dollars worth of social security. Probably on a good way but too close to germany

Canada - Trudeau is a joke, the epitome of every liberal shittactic that drove the west into the ground

Australia - Abbot was promising but now it´s either Shorten or Turnbull, both faggots (one more, one less).

Switzerland o+
A hot candidate. People are nice there and much more reasonable than in Germany. No PC bullshit.

USA -
Third wave feminism. And blacks (which are basically another version of our muslims)
>>
Oh and Iceland. Iceland looks really nice. Never been there. Anyone from Iceland here?
>>
File: 0041.png (17 KB, 648x488) Image search: [Google]
0041.png
17 KB, 648x488
Don't run, FIGHT!

But if you get on a plane, use it wisely.
Pic related
>>
File: 0042.png (14 KB, 648x488) Image search: [Google]
0042.png
14 KB, 648x488
>>
>>79980917
How's Austria?
>>
>>79979891
Most Germans run to Argentina. Try Mendoza.
>>
>>79979891

Listen...

Stop running away. Stay wherever you all are and fight. This is not 1975 anymore. Problems and ideologies are no longer localized, but global. There's already hardly anywhere left to run away to (and the places that remain won't last long).

Stand your ground and figure out how to fight.
>>
>>79979891
Take out the woman who caused it all and few chosenites too while you're at it. lol jk jk

Violence is wrong (Plz no hurt me FBI)
>>
File: 1466513128737.jpg (42 KB, 526x479) Image search: [Google]
1466513128737.jpg
42 KB, 526x479
>>79979891
I want to move to Toblerone land as well, the biggest obstacle though is the language barrier.
>>
>>79982009
Dude, I´m not even allowed to buy a weapon here.
(1 point switzerland).
But srsly, what for? All I see are degenerates and political correct assholes. The women are beautiful (especially in the town where I live) but they´re full of feminist shit. Fuck this country, since everyone is allowed in, it´s not a privilege anymore to live here.
Heck, yesterday I read that a refugee has a demand of 50sqm. for free. I´m living in 27 and of course paying with my wagecuck money.

>>79982042
Went to Vienna 15 years ago. Have to do some research, wasn´t on my list yet.
>>
>>79979891
Start taking it back -- emigrate to a muslim country.

Work remotely, get paid in euros and live like a king. Abuse your servants, rape slave boys, get bastards by as many local women as you can stand.

Playing defense has gotten us nowhere.
>>
>>79982428
Everyone shits their pants here because PC is everywhere. You can´t stand up for anything because then you´ll get fired or socially isolated. The media and the leftist government openly insult their people.
>>
File: 1452798039516.png (188 KB, 1030x745) Image search: [Google]
1452798039516.png
188 KB, 1030x745
>>79980917
As long as you stay out of the south and cities there aren't that many blacks in the US. And feminism isn't as much of a problem here as it is in those other countries.
>>
>>79982880
Hm that´s a smart idea. I would have to convincingly lie to them that I´m not an infidel but should be possible.
>>
>>79983224
Fuck I really hope Trump wins. That would certainly make the US my #1.
>>
>>79983264
Unnecessary, unless you're a jew. Go full colonial. Their societies are completely corrupt and waving money around will get you anything.

Also, they're quite well behaved in their own lands. I think the fact they're so bottled up at home is a big part of the reason they chimp out so hard when they reach a more permissive society.
>>
>>79983841
I think they totally missed their own enlightenment. The moral barriers that Kant, Hume and the others put on Europe (and thus the US) for the greater good they replaced with islam. When they come here, they are behaving like amoral 3 year olds because they never had a proper upbringing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.