[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monthly Patriarchy Meeting Thread 1.1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: Monthly-Patriarchy-Meeting.jpg (89 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Monthly-Patriarchy-Meeting.jpg
89 KB, 600x600
Rules
>Only Menanons
>Talk about how superior you are to women and disrespect them
>Talk about further plans to dominate women and create sexiest ideals
>Praise the Jews
>Praise the Almighty Kek
>>
I'd like to propose we change 'Menanons' back to simply 'Anons' to regulate 'Femanons' to secondary status worthy of mockery.
>>
>>79978448
Ok will keep note of that for 1.2
>>
>>79978288
I fucking hate women I can't get laid because of feminism.
>>
>>79978448
I second this motion.
>>
>>79978803
>feminism
Well don't worry leaf. Sooner or later that movement will die out but it will take quite awhile. Now there ideals are there to make us men look bad and make women superior. When in reality, we men are the superior ones because of how are bodies were made (Unless you are a beta). Now this movement has made reality even more into a shit hole due to reasons you already heard of. Now you can come to these threads to feel better about yourself (unless you are a beta).
>>79979386
Already have the note down for the next thread
>>
>>79978288
>>>/MGTOW/
>>
>>79978448
Aye 3rd. Also, do we continue operation loo, where we destroy female restrooms in the most foul ways possible?
>>
>>79978448
Aye
>>
>>79979749
>we continue operation loo, where we destroy female restrooms in the most foul ways possible
Yes if we do not then women will be able to think better.
>>
>>79978288
>Commit consensual rape against gf
>Commit microagression by telling how great the rape was
>Commit sexual harassment by telling I shall rape her again. Consensually, that is how I roll you monogamist slut!
>Come to 4chan and share while my human-slave makes me a sandwich
For patriarchy!
>>
>>79978288
I always stare-rape all the cute girls. It's good to make sure they know they are just objects for men to enjoy looking at.
Just doing my part for the patriarhcy.
>>
>>79978288
>>Praise the Jews
what?
>>
>>79980457
Just something that happened last thread, leaf.
>>
now i dont wasnt to brag but i have a bit of a story guys
kinda proud honestly

today, in front of a woman, i picked up something heavy

no need to thank me, just doing my part to oppress the weak
>>
>>79978448
Aye.
>>
>>79979749
I think we should allow the push for all-gender shitters for now.
This will give us time to get in and poo in loo the most foul of ways.
False flags against the movement:^)
>>
So, Bernie Sanders is leading the patriarchy movement and young Donald Trump sits on his right, must mean he is his right hand. Really makes you think...
>>
>>79981064
>Voting Commence
>Britfag has a good idea
>>
>>79980273
Remember to spread your legs to the standard 40-50 cm.
>>
>>79978448
Aye, this goes without saying
>>
>>79981543
Thank you my fellow Misogynist.
>>
File: 4L_XC0DtAPn.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
4L_XC0DtAPn.jpg
891 KB, 1560x2744
>>79978448
Aye
>>
>>79978448
Aye.
>>
>>79978448
Femanon is a made up word. Cumdumpster is the actual term.
>>
File: 4L_wautxgFF.jpg (35 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
4L_wautxgFF.jpg
35 KB, 607x608
>>79979488
I would like to mention that betas should not give up hope as the worst men are still better than the best women at everything. Betas should strive to attain "beta-max" status through self improvement of body and mind.
>>
>>79982675
Damn it you are right. Will have to have one you anons make a thread to teach the betas to become beta-max.
>>
>>79978448
Aye
>>
File: 4L_XZa5Wa15.png (439 KB, 705x529) Image search: [Google]
4L_XZa5Wa15.png
439 KB, 705x529
>>79978288
I think it's time to turn the "super-predators" in the BLM movement against the blue-haired white feminists. White feminist women are the most privileged spoiled cunts in the world. We need to turn blacks against white women.

Note number 6 in pic related.
>some of the biggest barriers to progress are white women

This is from a talk given by a female github diversity officer.

This shows that there are those on the left who are not blind to the bullshit of white feminists and are ready to start devouring witr female feminists. If white feminists women can be added to the "evil oppressor"narrative,which currently only includes white men, perhaps BLM and feminists can be turned against each other and weaken both groups in the process.
>>
>>79978288
Fuckin' bitches. Amirite, gentlemen?
>>
Once (twice actually.)I was on facebook, and a trans feminist tried to educate me about my privilege and how I need to be discriminated against. I used hate speech on "her."

What a fine weapon in our arsenal! Responding to innocent, non sexist discrimination with violent words! MUAHAHA!

I triggered her disphoria! That's practically rape!
>>
>>79978448
Aye
>>
>>79983576
How do you propose to do this?
>>
File: clarkson.jpg (201 KB, 825x1024) Image search: [Google]
clarkson.jpg
201 KB, 825x1024
Sirs,

While perusing an inter-net web-site composed itself of humorous images placed vertically upon my display-screen, a wizard notion occurred to me.

When renewing car insurance, simply tell them that you are female, in order to benefit from the lower rate which they attract. When the telephone clerk informs you that your name is 'Kevin', and that you have a rather deep voice, simply inform them that you identify as a woman, and that you will instruct your legal representatives to initiate litigation for your 'muh feels'.

A capital notion if ever there was.
>>
File: 4L_VUYYbz5I.png (821 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
4L_VUYYbz5I.png
821 KB, 1024x768
>>79984860
I don't know exactly. Perhaps infiltrating black twitter and black facebook and black tumblr and black online media outlets. Posting anti-white feminist content pointing out that white feminist females are evil and are oppressing black people with their privilege.

Take for example the war on white men. Fat white feminists write anti-men articles and then publish them on sites like jezebel or on tumblr and it increases the narrative of "white man bad".

It's not too far of a mental jump to add "white women bad" or "feminism only helps white women" or "the unbearable whiteness of feminism" or "white women can't be true feminists due to their privilege". Hell if it takes off as an sjw talking poiny there will be white female cucks who will jump on the "white women bad" narrative themselves same way white nu-male cucks will preach the "white man bad" narrative.
>>
>>79986245
Should be easy, due to the ego of BLM, they have already turned on the gay community.
>>
>>79980273
I do this too, but I always wear sunglasses to disguise it. I've been giving a lot of consideration to dong it openly, bit I can't decide which is more oppressive towards women. Any advice, my man-bros?
>>
File: 4L_YGDG0snr.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
4L_YGDG0snr.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>79986636
Exactly. That's why I'm think this is possible. White women feminist sjws think that black people love them. That is because they think of black people as their pets or their little playthings. These dumb white bitches think "every person of color loves me because I am a girl and I support social justice". When in reality there has to be resentment underneath the surface when blacks see white women living privileged lives while pretending to be victims. There definitely has to be some hatred of white women by black women especially because black men will pick white women over black women more than white men will pick black women as mates. I think the tension is there under the surface. What needs to happen is to figure out how to raise this tension to a level where BLM starts directly going against white women and white feminism. Where BLM starts saying that "feminism ain't done nothing for the black struggle". Where BLM calls for the resignation of white females in power, which in academia would be all the feminist cancer professors.
>>
>>79987107
I think it's actually better to ignore them than to stare-rape them. Or look at them with disgust. Like you would if you saw a dirty homeless person. They like being stare-raped and when they become old and ugly they get mad that they become "invisible". I think you're more likely to piss them off if you treat them like an ugly bitch. Like don't stare rape them, don't do them favors, don't help them, don't hold doors open for them, don't let them cut in line. Every time you see a hot bitch think of an ugly bitch and act accordingly. It will fuck with their minds more of you don't give them the attention. Make them question their attractiveness.
>>
>>79978288
I suggest we cover up the influence of non-binary gendered individuals in history and draft a set of standards for "White" and "Black" humans. If they realize that race and skin color are arbitrary, what's to stop the from claiming White heritage?
>>
>>79986245
Please notice, in that snapshot, that our friend trigglypuff is standing to anita sarkeesians left (triggly is on the right side of her in the pic, for you republicans reading this). Also notice that triggly is standing on her toes (her own, not anitas, for you republicans reading this) to appear taller.

>The More You Know
>>
The statistics show that Thunderstorms here in Finland have become more common after women got to vote.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.