[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true /pol/ can we stop Shillary and make america great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 15975.png (216 KB, 1336x584) Image search: [Google]
15975.png
216 KB, 1336x584
Is it true /pol/
can we stop Shillary and make america great again or have the elites have won already?
>>
File: 1463416449592.png (413 KB, 577x537) Image search: [Google]
1463416449592.png
413 KB, 577x537
WE NEED TO DO WHAT THE CALLER IN THIS VIDEO SAYS HE IS 100 PERCENT ON POINT

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvKHaT5zAPQ
>>
>>79973681
damn straight anon.
>>
File: clinton.jpg (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
94 KB, 600x600
>>79973565
she got the FBI to slap her on the wrist for leaking thousands of classified TOP SECRET files including and not limited to:
-Torture methods
-Contacts
-Agent names and aliases
-Presidential emails that were forwarded to her email
-Foreign policy

How the fuck are we going to stop this raging cunt exactly smart guy?
>>
Someone has to make a catchy, funny meme that uses PLAIN EASY TO UNDERSTAND A RETARD COULD READ IT language explaining what hillary did and how it was shown that she committed felonies and put americans in danger
>>
Something that social media retards would love to spread on facebook because it makes them look righteous, too. Like, it mentions that Hillary supports regimes that hate gays and women do you support that if you dont retweet reshare upvote

A meme like this could literally change the election and the history of the united states of america.
>>
I'm telling you, the window we have to make such a meme and use it in an effective manner by getting it out and having spread like wildfire is rapidly closing.
>>
>>79974282
well I'm not american, but there is something we can do to lessen her reach to the people.
>>
>>79974282
>focussing on the mails when the screencap specifically says not to focus on the mails because they are a distraction

Then again, you have to be a retard to elect Trudeau.
>>
>>79974835
i don't know, maybe the trum general is working on that?
>>
>>79975758
trump*
>>
>>79974962
thats true i think i overrated sorry bout that
>>79975426
lucky for me then i didnt vote for him then lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.