[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy is a fucking genius. He's just the sacrificial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
This guy is a fucking genius. He's just the sacrificial lamb for the greater good and for justice.

He just handed the presidency, on a silver platter to Trump.

This is so much better than 'The Dark Knight Rises'
>>
File: u dont say.png (2 MB, 1877x902) Image search: [Google]
u dont say.png
2 MB, 1877x902
explain how you view this whole thing leaf??
>>
>>79972752
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
Wow. This is a stretch even for a trump supporter
>>
>>79972752
I believe what the leaf is saying is this:
If Hillary is indicted then Bernie becomes the nominee (remember he's still in the race). Very few people at the moment like Hillary or Trump. If Bernie became the nominee then people would have a different choice from a major party. Trump would have a harder time beating Bernie versus beating Hillary. Instead Trump can now attack Hillary over and over again and his attacks are justified and true.
>>
>>79973458
>Trump would have a harder time beating Bernie versus beating Hillary.

not really, Trump is the guy, even if they have to fraud him in which they won't it's still much more believable that he won fair thanks to his television persona,

they are pledged to uphold justice and if they don't and Trump wins he should fire them. end of story
>>
>>79973840
I agree that she should be indicted I was just trying to make sense of the Canadian's post.
>>
>>79972956
All the claims made by Trump claiming Washington is run by elites and are corrupt just manifested themselves overtly as the truth in every American citizen mind when Comey announced that Shillary will not be charged.

Everyone knows Washington is corrupt, but no one was ever above the law. This is the very first moment the citizens are witnessing corruption right in front of their faces. Corruption used to be behind closed doors, but now it's so brazen that people are starting to look for answers somewhere else other a governmental official.

Comey could have probably hit Shillary hard with everything in the books, but choose not for the reason to prove a point. That there are some people above the law. This cements Shillary as an elitist, disconnected with reality, and most importantly not the average person (the people most willing to vote for Trump).

Comey knows this, and if Hilary got thrown in jail her VP would take over. Nothing would have changed, just a different name with the same corrupt philosophy, a charade.
>>
>>79972752
He kinda looks like CIA
>>
>>79974573
All this is true, but Hillary (and Bernie) supporters are so oblivious that they'll ignore it because "Trump is a racist!"
>>
File: MmPu2t.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
MmPu2t.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>79972752
..or maybe it means the only way to change anything and to hold people like shillcunt accountable would be a civil war / revolution.
>>
>>79974573

Hillary's "Trust" rating with Democrats is incredibly low but they all report that they will vote for her anyway. With the Clinton's the scumbag factor is already built in and apparently accepted by their voter base.

People receiving programs will be highly motivated to vote against Trump.

Illegal aliens that get bogus voter cards will vote against Trump.

Some conservatives will see Trump as a joke and likely just not vote.

I would rather Trump win, but I don't see this being a run away but I hope I'm pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>79974573
Cont.

He knows the USA needs to be drastically changed in order to restore the country to greatness and that's going to take an outsider and patriot to do so. Comey set his principles aside for once in his life, and let himself be killed by one of the most corrupt politicians. But this wasn't behind a closed door, everyone saw it. He let her kill him, he let her kill justice. He let her kill America, so that it can rise again. She thought she got away with murder, but everyone saw her kill him.

Now we need a vigilante, a patriot, and justice.

Trump is our Dark Knight.
>>
>>79972752
He is an Israeli cock $ucker!
>>
File: image01.jpg (20 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image01.jpg
20 KB, 640x360
>>79975763
Have you awoken from your dream?
>>
>>79972752
Director Comey was ordered to not recommend indictment by his boss, Loretta Lynch.
>>
File: 1467402156775.jpg (43 KB, 860x586) Image search: [Google]
1467402156775.jpg
43 KB, 860x586
>>79972752
>This is so much better than 'The Dark Knight Rises'

Dear leaf, some third rate fantasy fiction is not comparable to real life

>stories
>reality

pic one
>>
>>79974650
For you.
>>
Except we now have a legal precedent in this country whereby you can get away with heinous negligence as long as you can claim you were ignorant of it being so
>>
>>79972752

OP, you don't have a clue in that Canadian Ice brain of yours. James Comey is a full-on #NeverTrump supporter. James Comey has a long history of allying with the GOP political establishment, commonly called the "neo-cons". Comey is a Bush guy. Comey is a Bob Dole, John McCain, Mitt Romney guy. Comey essentially said that Clinton broke the law, that she was grossly negligent, and then advised that it was his opinion that no charges be brought against her because "it was not her intent to break the law". He made up the "intent" part of that law. That law does not provide for an "intent" qualifier. He went even further by saying in his opinion "no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case". He didn't have to add that part either, but he did. Why? Because Comey is full-on #NeverTrump.
>>
>>79976082
no one's perfect
>>
>>79972752
I kind of have to agree with leaf, the current corruption runs deeply on washington, until an outsider is in power they can't target many people who would be involved on clinton's email case.
>>
>>79974650
i think the CIA is like the many faced god
>>
>>79974746
I must be one of the few Bernie supporters who knows it's the MSM spewing garbage. I'm voting for Trump if Bernie isn't the nominee (which he probably won't)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.