[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Small Part of Me Wants Hillary to win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: pepe explosion.jpg (79 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
pepe explosion.jpg
79 KB, 750x709
A small part of me wants her to win just to watch the whole thing burn down, lean back and watch the happening with fellow /pol/aks while eating popcorn. Hell the bitch might trigger ww2 and Jesus will finally come back to rid the world do the wicked and degenerates finally establishing peace of earth . Anyone else sometimes feel this way
>>
> wanting with your penis
>>
ww2 already happened, though
>>
File: 1462324322305.jpg (101 KB, 825x648) Image search: [Google]
1462324322305.jpg
101 KB, 825x648
KINDA but if we dont win this last battle we lost the war completely then im with you 100%
>>
>>79972636
*WW3 not WW2
>>79972775
>>
>>79972636
Part of me wants this to happen too because it will trigger a civil war. Unfortunately though my gf won't let me buy a gun. I brought it up last night and she started crying
>>
>>79972775
Ww2 will be much more glorious than the pussy ww1.5. We're talking 50 gobillion kikes this time.
>>
>>79972636

I think regardless of who wins, there is going to be a major economic crash in the next presidential term. You can't go on forever with near 0% interest rates and expect economic bubbles not to pop up all over the place. Eventually, this shit is going to come crumbling down.

This is why I actually want Hillary to win. If this crash happens under Trump, everyone is going to blame him for it, even though he would have nothing to do with. I'll still vote for him, but I'm hoping (a) the crash happens during Obama's final months so Trump wouldn't get blamed, or (b) Hillary wins and everyone blames the liberals.
>>
Best case scenario:

>Hillary wins
>Hillary FUCKS UP BIG
>Trump pulls a Nixon in 2020
>2020's become the new 80's
>>
>>79974477
>>79976250
I never thought of this
I'm now a #hilldog
>>
>>79976250
Nope Trump is to old Rand might though
>>
>>79972966
What a cuck
>>
>>79972636

That's the same cuck logic many used to allow Obama's 2 terms.
>>
File: 58137687.jpg (20 KB, 306x287) Image search: [Google]
58137687.jpg
20 KB, 306x287
>>79972966
>my gf won't let me buy a gun.

Are you a man or a dog?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.