[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel sorry for /pol/. I really do. You get BTFO by the left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: BTFO.jpg (18 KB, 236x199) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
18 KB, 236x199
I feel sorry for /pol/. I really do. You get BTFO by the left all the time. When will you learn that times have changed?
>>
Don't feel sorry for them. They don't feel sorry for anyone else. They're for the most part a bunch of selfish douches that don't know how to compromise and into tolerance. They can't live without blame (religion has a lot to do with this disease) instead of accepting things as they are.
>>
>>79972305
LGBT is being used by the elite as a battering to break down 'normal' people.
E.g the tranny bathroom issue
THey never mention the potential risks of such a rule allowing pervs to dress up as women and photograph women in bathrooms.
And the feelings of this tiny fraction of trannies outweighs the feelings of normal people (99%) about having a hairy man with a cock and balls who has autogynephilia.
You guys are being used for the elite agenda.
They don't give a shit about you.
Your financing comes from them. Otherwise pride wouldn't be anywhere near as big.
They will get rid of you once you are no longer needed.
>>
>>79972661
*battering ram that they hide behind
sorry this line got lost somehow
>>
>>79972305
>We are different now accept and praise us!

No. You're allowed to be gay, doesn't bother me, less pollution in the gene pool. However, you're just crying for attention with shit like this.
The ONLY reason to have a pride day is because you have no real pride and hope others will muster it up for you.
>>
>>79972305
It is quite the opposite, almost 75% most of the BTFO posters get BTFO themselves, by POLACKS of all things. Trolls got to up their game.
>>
>>79972305
Seems like brexit BTFO of everyone else BUT pol :^) also no one can stop the rise of the right anymore it.
>>
>>79972305
keep it in private. Kids don't need to see that. Have it inside in a convention center that people can pay privately to see. People have intercourse but kids do not need to be forced to see that on the street. There are limits. If you can't see that you are retarded.
>>
File: phobe.png (6 KB, 499x191) Image search: [Google]
phobe.png
6 KB, 499x191
>>79972305
>>
File: pepe bubbles.png (485 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pepe bubbles.png
485 KB, 600x600
>A celebration of homosexuality
>It's actually who straights that are shitter shattered
>>
>>79973010
awesome, also im not sure why they try to hit on you when you`re straight true story.
>>
>>79972661

>E.g the tranny bathroom issue

You act like public bathrooms are your right to do what you want with.

Businesses actually own these restrooms. You are aware of that right?. Please answer this question.

You DO have a choice of NOT using it or even NOT patronizing a business. You are totally free to do that. Are you aware of this?.
>>
>>79973250
There was a fuck load of gay asshurt because of heterosexual pride. They need to do it again.
>>
File: naoto cis scum.jpg (88 KB, 519x695) Image search: [Google]
naoto cis scum.jpg
88 KB, 519x695
>>79973729
Come back to me when there's a white pride parade, and it isn't just neo-Nazis. That's actually useful. No one is saying straight people are dreadful or shameful. Except those pic related faggots I guess, but they truly are the lunatic fringe.
>>
>You get BTFO by the left all the time
Stopped reading right there. Even the climate change data is ambiguous, and the left has a scientific consensus on climate change.
>>
>>79973635
Businesses try to cater to their customers.
Target had a petition with a million signatures opposing the policy
Stock lost 10 billion
Tell me there isn't something else behind this
It's not like they are denying the right of a tranny to use a washroom. Most people accept that if you look like a man, you use the male washroom
Why would a business commit suicide like this just to appease a tiny minority?
Target business will decline as probably already has declined bc of this
Your argument is too idealistic. Washrooms are privately owned, therefore we can defy social conventions and do whatever we want. So if cameras are placed in the washroom to spy on customers then that is ok bc they are privately owned, right?
>>
>>79973010
*tips fedora*
>>
>>79972305
Good job. Now show us the version with the FCKH8 logo not obviously cropped out.
>>
>>79974146
Not sure what you're trying to say
>>
>>79974146
Oh, now I see.
Not multi-tasking anymore, I'm talking about the hashtag. I'm gay but I absolutely loved that people just ass-flustered pride faggots. Was glorious.
>>
>>79974645

>Why would a business commit suicide like this just to appease a tiny minority?

Ask Chik-fil-a

Not even being a smartass. I really wouldn't know why they make the decisions they make but pretty sure it sensibly has to do with marketing and pr reasons. Those two things right there really make a difference.

I said chik-fil-a because I seriously don't go there because of their self proclaimed religious association and it starts from there.
>>
>>79972305
You deserve persecution. Your entire lifestyle revolves around having dicks and shit rammed up your asshole, sucking cocks and being degenerate. Normal people should mock that and discriminate against it. Too bad the media portrays you all as happy go lucky friends that everyone needs as an accessory, instead of the depraved people that you are.
>>
>>79972305
Never. We will keep making your cry. When will you learn
>>
>>79972305
Faggots don't have a right to exist
>>
>>79972305

Gaylords in modern countries can marry, adopt kids, kiss in public, have their own businesses and places, parade... but it seems we are homophobes!!!

How do you gaylords call countries where instead of that they throw you out of a rooftop or hang you just for being gay?
>>
>>79972305
That doesn't explain why the pride parade has to be so fucking gay. Wearing their gay shit, talking like fags, brain washing children and prime ministers.
>>
>>79972305
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79976681

homophobes with the balls to fight for what they want.
>>
>>79975271
I'm really not familiar with what happened at Chik-fil-a. I heard about it but it was one of those things I never really looked into

I agree with you about the idea of a customer being free to not patronize a business. That is how businesses obviously become successful - by giving customers what they want.

But bathrooms are in a different category. It isn't part of the business model. It's just something that everyone will need to use. Imagine the store allowed drug addicts to hang out in there as a private "appeasement" for people in need. It would be like not having a bathroom at all. No one would use it.

These things are hard to argue definitively i'll admit

But once someone sees the whole pattern of how the elites are using the LGBT, environmental movement and feminism to tear down normal society, it is the first thing I think of when I hear about something that just seems to ignore obvious problems that will arise/ Policies are usually made after a LOT of consultation. Fuck if McDonalds wants to fucking change one small thing about their coffee or hamburger, they use 50 PhDs.

Tis is how the elites do things - there is ALWAYS plausible deniability and usually it includes guilt, a sense that we should be more inclusive and fair, that we are denying the vulnerable their rights, etc... It is fucking infuriating
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79977025

>But once someone sees the whole pattern of how the elites are using the LGBT

I really don't get this. Is this like the illuminati killing people and stuff? or like the mythical "jews" that are running things behind the scenes?. Is there even a specific group that can be named? or is these like the mysterious people everyone is aware exists but don't know who they are?.
>>
>>79977530
whoever they are, one can detect their footprints in everything that is going on. But when one looks at the particular racial agenda they have (anti-white) the number of potential groups who have the motive and capability becomes quite small in number
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.