[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've notice that the higher the living standards are in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: 1462111834345.jpg (37 KB, 267x412) Image search: [Google]
1462111834345.jpg
37 KB, 267x412
I've notice that the higher the living standards are in a country the more people are unpatriotic or ashamed of their own culture and country.

Why is this?

Literal shithole countries like Brazil, Turkey, Portugal, Spain, random African countries and other cesspools have people that are incredibly proud of being that nationality, of their culture and country.

Meanwhile in rich countries a shit ton of people hate their culture, society and nation.

Can someone explain this?
>>
>>79971972
I think you're very mistaken medkitbro, I fucking hate this mongoloid monkey infested shithole, wouldn't think twice about nuking this commie shithole.
>>
>>79971972

because it's the only thing they have
>>
>>79971972
>Brazil

doesn't belong on the list
>>
>>79972273
Outro retardado com complexo de vira-lata, você é brasileiro querendo ou não. Para de baba ovo pra gringo, vergonhoso.
>>
>>79971972

You can substitute rich conutries with white countries and go on from there.
>>
>>79973141
Vai se fuder pão com mortadela, sou nascido nesse país mas tenho culhão pra falar mal dele, enfia o seu bolsa senpaiília no seu cú.
>>
Because patriotism and low IQ go hand in hand. You are being proud to live within the borders that was raised by your overlords, how fucking cucked and retarded can you be?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 333x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 333x499
People begin to exhibit r-selected behavioural patterns when they don't need to compete for resources. There is no need to form tribes and close bonds when food is plentiful.
>>
>>79971972
bad times make for strong people, strong people make good times, good times make weak people, weak people make bad times
>>
White
Guilt

>>
Die wohlfeilste Art des Stolzes hingegen ist der Nationalstolz. Denn er verrät in dem damit Behafteten den Mangel an individuellen Eigenschaften, auf die er stolz sein könnte, indem er sonst nicht zu dem greifen würde, was er mit so vielen Millionen teilt. Aber jeder erbärmliche Tropf, der nichts in der Welt hat, auf das er stolz sein könnte, ergreift das letzte Mittel, auf die Nation, der er gerade angehört, um stolz zu sein.
t. Arthur Schopenhauer
>>
>>79971972
See
>>79972401

They have nothing else to be proud of.
Except Spain. Maybe.
>>
>>79971972
if you don't like it move to sweden.
>>
spaniards haha

we aren't proud of our nation

frenchies are proud of theirs
>>
File: MissFrance.jpg (37 KB, 750x375) Image search: [Google]
MissFrance.jpg
37 KB, 750x375
>>79971972
Because western people are spoiled pieces of shit.
In Europe we have the most a well documented and rich history aside of maybe China and Asian/African country bordering the Mediterrannea.
We have the biggest achievements in all domains and we had the most powerful civilization on earth since the Antiquity aside of the 200 years of mongol empire.
We outrageously rule the world without contestaton since the last 500 years, so much that we slaughtered each other by tens of millions during the last century.

Being number one just became the routine, there is nothing to strive for like these young countries can.
It's a lot like these children of self made billionaires who have it all and never developped the mindset of their parents despite having the potential too.

It is kind of new for the USA which are a young nation but the old Europe is basically like that since the end of the XIXth, at least in France, Spain, UK and Netherlands (kind of different for Germany though).
>>
>>79971972
Higher living standards=Self determination ,not that musch social problems, Person>family>state
Lower living standards=People depending on each other ,you need support for your fellow countrymen Family>state>>>>>>me
>>
>>79971972
>like spain

we are the most selfhating nation in europe you stupid kike, we hate this fucking shithole
>>
Higther living standards= whites
Lower LS = non-whites

jews hate the whites and the first step to destroy a country is by blaming the whiteys
>>
File: 1466619925602.gif (7 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1466619925602.gif
7 KB, 125x125
>>79971972
Because humans are like dogs. They are designed to be herded by the elite and more they get kicked in the head the more obedient they become.
>>
>>79971972
Maybe at first they lie, because they are afraid of the state, and they lie for so long they actually start to believe it.
>>
File: oR7OrjZ.jpg (2 MB, 848x4969) Image search: [Google]
oR7OrjZ.jpg
2 MB, 848x4969
>>79977464
French are not that proud, they are grumpy and fundamentally in need to constantly say how unsatisfied they are, De Gaulle is the perfect cliché of frenchman.

The whole pride thing mostly come of the need we have to calling out anglo historians and politics trying to make them appear as the best when we all know it is utter bullshit and that without superior franks uniting their shitholes they would still be fighting each other for York control.
I don't even speak how we successfuly contained these sneaky creatures on their islands until the XVIIIth century and then constantly fuck their shit up worldwide, just imagine a global anglo government, fucking nightmare I tell you.

Spaniards have the stereotype of being one of the proudest european nation, self hating people are more in Germany and Scandinavia.
>>
>>79977893

>spain
>thinks they're the most self hating

>pic related
>>
File: no.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>79971972
>Portuguese
>proud of their country
>>
>>79979629
>Poland
>Most trustworthy
Germany
>Least trustworthy
Germany

The fuck
>>
>>79971972
Ignorant bullshit detected. Portuguese are incredibly self-hating. Read a book before you spout your worthless opinions.
>>
File: IMG_20160706_175142.jpg (26 KB, 1156x179) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_175142.jpg
26 KB, 1156x179
>>79971972
You are missing the point, anti-nationalism is more of a millennial thing.
However, there is more to it than just that.
I'd say it can be calculated like this:
>>
>>79971972
Material wealth breeds intellectualism, which naturally leads to leftism, which is deliberately detached from human nature.

Your average guy who's not been inundated with the theoretical and idealism understands the primal functions of, and the necessity of group collectives and embracing, rather than trying to change the nature of man.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.