[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys expect to happen if Hillary wins in November?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1465277061030.jpg (38 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
1465277061030.jpg
38 KB, 480x472
What do you guys expect to happen if Hillary wins in November? Here's a few things I can think of off the top of my head:

- Obama's North American Union is cemented and Canada and the US are filled with Mexican shitskins and muslims from overseas.
- 4chan and similar sites banned, all internet activity tracked
- The CIA and NSA become Hilldog's personal hatespeach suppression force.
- The UN is Hilldog's personal army.
- Pointless war with Russia and China is started.
- Being a white male is a punishable offense within 5 years, white children are sent to indoctrination camps.
- Saudi Arabian uprising to take over the middle east completely and focus on America.
- Economy and foreign relations crippled.
- Truly the tipping point in the downfall of North America where it becomes impossible to prevent.
- Civil war ravages most of America, including Canada, as our legendary tolerance hits its upper limits because of Trudeau.
- Government corruption and shady activity becomes so commonplace that we just assume every person is in on it and we don't care anymore.

In fact, some of these sound like they're already pretty much true.
>>
File: truth.png (445 KB, 1110x771) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
445 KB, 1110x771
WE NEED TO DO WHAT THE CALLER IN THIS VIDEO SAYS HE IS 100 PERCENT ON POINT

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvKHaT5zAPQ
>>
>4chan and similar sites banned

Won't happen

>all internet activity tracked

Already does happen, and you can take measures to prevent it.
>>
>>79971247
>Won't happen
lol okay
>>
China has a tight grip on their internet. You can't even access google without a proxy in China. What's to stop them from asserting that kind of control here? Literally the only online media you'll see a few years after Hillary winning will be SJW propaganda.
>>
>>79971066
>Obama's North American Union is cemented and Canada and the US are filled with Mexican shitskins and muslims from overseas.
>Government corruption and shady activity becomes so commonplace that we just assume every person is in on it and we don't care anymore.

That's how things are already. Everything else is fearmongering fantasies. When Hillary wins her presidency is going to be mostly a continuation of Obamas. Not a whole lot will get done and when something does pass it'll be positive for some people and negative for others, eliciting a mixed reaction. By 2024 people will be so bored with how things are they'll maybe vote Republican if demographics haven't shifted too far.
>>
>>79971151
agreed.
>>
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924
>>
>>79973642
Lol did some of you guys actually think she was ever going to get charged for that? Were you hopeful about it? Was it your ace in the pocket for preventing her inevitable presidency?
>>
>>79971066

I swear to fucking god that if 4chan gets banned I will dedicate my life to spamming every hillary supporting forum, facebook and twitter I find with animal gore

take away my indonesian pottery commune and you'll know the true meaning of containment website
>>
>Hillary wins

>Fucking white males bant from military, police, and gun ownership
>>
>>79973906

What will happen when May gets in?
>>
>>79973965
I actually want that to happen so bad. It would the ultimate red flag to all normies, and it would finally incite the revolution that's been bubbling away under the surface since the 60's. We could start by driving out the shitskins and SJW race-traitors, and end by hanging Hillary and Obama from the roof of the whitehouse.
>>
>>79973841
>Was it your ace in the pocket for preventing her inevitable presidency?

the rich folks who back her aree sick of the attention she's bringing them

so they'll put their Donald in who says he's against hem, he'll put on some kind of show, hand out money and 8 years from now we're back on track for one world government
>>
>>79974380
>it would finally incite the revolution that's been bubbling away under the surface since the 60's

they said the same shit about Nixon and it never happened, thats life, always happening but it never happens
>>
>>79974569

People are still way too comfortable to revolt.

Don't look for a man on a white horse or a mass revolt. Find like minded people and build a barbarian tribe outside of their general system.
>>
File: 1464594433508.jpg (120 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
1464594433508.jpg
120 KB, 716x768
>>79971066
>What do you guys expect to happen WHEN Hillary wins in November?
After she's gotten away with clearly punishable criminal offenses, Hillary's already won the election in November. We just haven't been told it yet.

Anyway:

>hate speech tracked
>anyone white that's caught gets shipped off to 'fun camps'
>indoctrinated to be 'tolerant' and 'progressive' or you mysteriously 'perish'
>it leaks out that people are literally being killed in Hillary's 'fun camps'
>number of southern states secede
>Hillary sends in the military to return order to 'racist, bigoted, xenophobic' southern rebels
>tons of people in the military turn against Hillary
>make it impossible for military operations
>Hillary pulls out
>inevitably, someone catches Hillary on a bad day
>chosen VP sworn in
>promises to fix everything
>just as corrupt as Hillary
>more sneaky about her dealings than Hillary

Among other things. There's not enough room in the buffer here to go into a huge story and cover everything.

>>79973841
I knew she'd not get charged for it. She has millions of dollars. Besides that, she met with the director of the FBI and apparently all they discussed were their grandkids and shit. That should've told you everything you needed to know about whether or not she'd be indicted.
>>
>>79974915
She's like Joffrey in Game of Thrones. People must be close to organizing mass assassination attempts. Like you said, she's gotten away with HUNDREDS of clearly punishable crimes. People will only put up with this to an extent.

Whether or not the pendulum is reversed and whether or not America gets even worse after her, her time is limited. She WILL be killed by someone. She simply has too many enemies, no amount of money protects you from that. She would literally have to hide out on some uncharted island for the rest of her life to avoid someone who hates her tracking her down. I'm not even American and I believe she deserves to hang. Any decent human being should.
>>
Plus, by all accounts she's incredibly cocky and arrogant, over-emotional and irrational. She does whatever she feels like and thinks she's untouchable. She's slipped so many times that it's bound to catch up to her. Even other corrupt politicians want nothing to do with her on account of her being so bad at hiding her illegal activities. She's not even good at being corrupt.

It's like people who use aimbot or wallhacks and still lose.
>>
>>79971066
Id fuck it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.