[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MOST UNPOPULAR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN US HISTORY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: trump_3523950b.jpg (229 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
trump_3523950b.jpg
229 KB, 620x387
MOST UNPOPULAR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN US HISTORY

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

TRUMP = DRUMPF
>>
>>79969941
I wish you'd have a president who doesn't need to be pretending to be retarded to get votes.
But even if he loses, the world now knows nationalism is on the rise and next time we'll get them.
The day of the rope draws near.
>>
TRUMP WILL WIN
R
U
M
PRAISE KEK
>>
>>79970199
>I wish you'd have a president who doesn't need to be pretending to be retarded to get votes.

All us presidents are puppets.
>>
File: 1467681168491.jpg (155 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467681168491.jpg
155 KB, 1080x1080
>>79969941
Hi Cenk
>>
Well he has my vote
>>
>>79969941

wtf I hate trump now
>>
I'll bet my shekel(SINGULAR!)
on Trump winning
>>
>>79970199

>next time

I like your optimism, but I honestly don't know if the US will be able to come back after 4 years of clinton

if the refugees keep pouring and and the illegals are allowed to keep doing all the bullshit they do, demographic shifts may fuck us over

The left is powerful because of how they police language and thinking, most people are pretty much sheep. If they here something like "he's a racist!" they assume he's bad by default. There are already people who won't wake up, I worry that will only get worse.

However on some level it does seem like more people have been waking up lately, so maybe I should be more optimistic.

That said, I think Trump ABSOLUTELY needs to win this election if we want to turn things around

T R U M P 2 0 1 6

K E K W I L L S I T
>>
>>79972537

also when I say keep pouring, that was a misphrasing, simply meant if clinton has her way we will most likely see quite a few refugees in the US

However, maybe its just because I live in the midwest, but once people are forced to live around shitskins it does seem to wake something up in them
>>
>>79972537
>I think Trump ABSOLUTELY needs to win this election if we want to turn things around
I know and I wish you best of luck mate
>>
>>79972067
Oy vey! It better be not more than one!
>>
File: keksrocks.jpg (65 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
keksrocks.jpg
65 KB, 618x564
>>79969941
kek will decide your fate normie scum

how much do you niggers get paid to post?

are you wearing your fur suit while your at work?

is your pillowcase a loli or a pony?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.