[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#MakeStormAWhiteMan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 630x420
Let's get it trending Now! Best way to mock the Iron (Man?) thing!
>>
>>79966437
how about no
>>
>>79966437
stop being a reactive sissy and be a man.

meaning ignore it and pay it no mind or money
>>
>>79966437
apocalypse`?
>>
>>79966437
use Asian instead so that you can claim under representation.
>>
If Marvel wants to go bankrupt that badly I say let them.
>>
>>79966437
Serious question to Americans:
What is with this trend to turn classic white characters of pop culture into blacks? Are people in USA ok with it? There are some examples the other way around, like a classic black character turned white?
>>
>>79971149
>What is with this trend to turn classic white characters of pop culture into blacks?
Jews do it to create social chaos, and blacks go with it because they legitimately have no accomplishments to lay claim to other than peanut butter and throwing spears.
>Are people in USA ok with it?
Just insecure minorities and insecure SJWs. Normies don't really care until it happens to something they like. The new Ghostbusters is a good example of the Jews trying too hard to force diversity on everyone, even most normies are disgusted by it.
>There are some examples the other way around, like a classic black character turned white?
Oh god no. Not only are there barely any black characters worth a shit, but if you tried to whitewash a black character the outrage would be immense. Everyone would scream racism.

What you're witnessing, my Spanish friend, is pure and unbridled hypocrisy at its finest. Never before on this earth has there been a more spoiled, backwards, stupid, anti-logical society than the one the Jews have created here.
>>
If Marvel was smart, they'd produce comics with anti-SJW writing. We're way beyond sick of politically correct bullshit. The publicity alone from the butthurt left would guarantee them a small fortune. Consumers would eat that up.

The people who actually buy comics loathe what Marvel has been doing lately. Marvel is alienating their loyal consumer base to pander to a bunch of stupid cunts who never buy comics.
>>
>>79966437
>1 post by this id
>>
>>79972433
From what I heard, Marvel was bought out by Disney.

Disney is in the hands of the Jews.

Jews don't mind burning some money to spread toxic ideologies like feminism and cultural diversity.

So basically, they're ok with not making profits if it means brainwashing corruptible youth and giving useful idiots more platforms to spew from.
>>
>Reading western manga
>>
>>79972647
Marvel was always jewish
>>
>>79972647
How exactly do jews expect to keep making money if they destroy the culture that is capable of creating the wealth to spend on Disney products?
>>
>>79972822
this. it was always mahvel
>>
>>79968674
Ignore mass culture and get killed by angry youth half generation after.You are smart.
>>
>>79972939
Once they finally succeed in turning the first world into the third world, they'll move to the next successful country (2020 superpower India) and continue their schemes there, sending money to Israel for safe-keeping like some demented version of an immigrant sending money to his family.

Jews are parasites. What does a parasite do when its host dies? Find another host. Hitler tried to flush Germany's system of parasites, but went at it too fast and hard, fucked up, and wound up losing and having his country infested worse than before.
>>
>>79972647
I thought they just bought Marvel Studios - the movie wing, rather than the comics etc. I could be wrong, tho.
>>
>>79966437

Storm is actually some weird non-existent ethnic group with white hair.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.