[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-07-06+at+07.44.28).jpg (194 KB, 455x788) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-06+at+07.44.28).jpg
194 KB, 455x788
>The national spokeswoman of Germany’s left-wing youth movement Solid has reportedly admitted that she lied to police about the ethnicity of three men who allegedly sexually assaulted her, because she was afraid of fueling racism against refugees.
>“I do not believe that you the refugees are the problem, most of you are wonderful people. You have the same rights as everybody else to be safe and free.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/5/selin-goren-german-activist-lied-about-sex-assault/

There's no way back lads. We are on Sweden level.
>>
File: 1467606139384.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1467606139384.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>79966396
It's so bad I can't look away, the world we know has been led astray
>>
>>79966396
Hot damn, women in the West are garbage.
>>
Time for some of you German bro's to dust off Grandpappy Hans's old SS uniform hanging in the closet and get to work culling the weak
>>
>>79966664
Fuck so close
>>
>>79966598
>in the west
Do you think muslims put their women in plastic bags for shits and giggles?
>>
>>79966598
that's a turkroach
>>
>where she works as a refugee activist

Guys, how do we fix it
>>
>>79966396
>Selin Goeren
>German
Yeah right.
>>
>>79966396
jew here. maybe shouldn't have holocausted us. The devil u know vs the devil u don't know. U lost all ur smart scientists who emigrated or died and replaced them with violent Muslims.

Have fun!

Love,
American Jews
>>
>>79966912
Krystallnacht 2.0

Not even joking

Take your country back you cucks. For millennium the German people have been the strongest nationality in all of mainland Europe, second only to the British in foreign conquests and second to none in any other realm of success. REALIZE YOUR DESTINY. MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN.
>>
>>79966396
Women will always rather get raped than admit they are wrong.
>>
>>79966396
> kebab rapes kebab
Why should i care
>>
>>79967256
We need time and an opportunity.
We are Germans after all, we play by rules
>>
So in other words, she literally tried to blame the "evil white man" for her getting raped by refugees.

Just wow.
>>
>>79967687
The time is now and the opportunity is quickly passing, if you keep waiting you are going to wake up one day surrounded by brownies and not be able to do anything about it. Smash some glass, light some fires, crack some skulls. The rest will fall into play. Make a spark and the fire will rise.
>>
>>79968389
This is not playing by the rules.
Hitler came to power by playing by the rules
>>
>>79966396
that women is clearly not white so it doesn't matter
>>
>>79966396
To be fair, she regretted it 12 hours later and now tells others to tell the truth in similar circumstances.
>>
>>79966396
Good. The German subhuman scum deserves to burn
>>
>>79966396
>Going to the police to send them on ghost hunt to waste their resources
why even go? Attention I suppose. The police may find a "suspect" who then is at your mercy and who you may choose to send to prison... nothing would suprise me.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.