[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Swiss gun culture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 4215468484.jpg (2 MB, 4224x2175) Image search: [Google]
4215468484.jpg
2 MB, 4224x2175
What does /pol/ think of Swiss gun culture?
>>
k31 is cool
>>
>>79963571
They're white. Like if you threw in nigger culture to Switzerland that figure would be ALOT different.
>>
How are those guns not becoming sentient and killing everyone in sight by themselves?
>>
>>79963571

Top tier. Only American gun culture is better
>>
>>79963571
Based as fuck.
>>
crazy what having no nogs will do for you
>>
File: 1443993870281.png (25 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
1443993870281.png
25 KB, 597x441
>>79963753
This.
>>
>>79963571

Switzerland is what America would have looked like if Lincoln hadn't been assassinated.
>>
>>79963571

Not bad, but too many gun laws.

Thanks for selling us all those surplus K-31s.
>>
>>79964076
>>79964281

>M-muh black lads

They're American citizens, therefore whatever they do is on America's plate... It's also interesting to note there are literal African countries with lower murder rates than the US, never even mind majority-black areas of the US.

It's almost like the problems with African Americans stem more from the American part than the African part...
>hood_life.mpeg
>>
>>79963571
>semi auto, lever action and pump action gun requires a WES registration slip
Cucked. Never under any circumstances allow registration, it can only ever lead to confiscation. That is its one purpose, and it doesn't matter if the current government looks favorably on guns, because that can always change.

Also,
>not including their ammo type restrictions (no hollow points for handguns, lol), hard to obtain carry licensing shit, and transport requirements.
>>
>>79965537

Is it even possible to get a carry license in Canada?
>>
>>79963571
Aren't you also required to complete training? And open carry is illegal unless walking directly to a shooting range? And most guns are outdated? And you can't own one for self defense unless you can prove your life is being threatened (as in, after Tyrone has already killed you)? And the same goes for concealed carry permits, does it not?
>>
>>79965721
Legally, yes. In practice, no. People who work in the wild (surveyors and researchers and shit) can apply and sometimes get one, and so can armed security guards, but since self defense is not considered a valid reason to own a gun license, getting an Authorization to Carry for the purpose of individual self-defense is nigh impossible.

We can carry most long-guns innawoods, but handguns and ARs are out. Technically you can "transport" (ie. open carry) an unloaded long-gun in the city provided there are no municipal bylaws against it, but it will inevitably result in spending the rest of the day in a police station and probably getting hit with some bullshit disturbing the peace charge.
>>
>>79966676
>nigh impossible
Unless you're a judge, politician, or millionaire, of course. But that applies everywhere in the world.
>>
>>79965770
>Aren't you also required to complete training?
Well, men have to serve in the army to get their army weapon, otherwise not
>And open carry is illegal unless walking directly to a shooting range?
Yes, if you want to carry you need a good reason
>And most guns are outdated?
Not at all, switzerland has the highest ammount per capita of modern "assault rifles" in the entire world
>And you can't own one for self defense unless you can prove your life is being threatened
You cant just shoot somebody if he is on your ground, but you can use reasonable force to stop him from commiting a crime.
>And the same goes for concealed carry permits, does it not?
Swiss law makes no difference between open and concealed carrying a gun
>>
>>79965537
Motherfucker, your gun laws are magnitudes stricter than ours.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 599x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 599x464
>>79963571
Switzerland is what America could be if all the niggers were sent back to Africa.
>>
>>79967916
Lol no.
He litteraly can go and buy an Tavor and go shoot it in the woods.
The only european country that can even compare to Canada or the states when it comes to guns is Czechia
>>
>>79963571
I think it is a thing of beauty.
>>
>>79964707
>It's also interesting to note there are literal African countries with lower murder rates than the US

Source?
>>
>>79968193
What a bunch of bullshit.

He can shoot in the woods that correct. But in order to get the privilege of buying a Tavor he has to pass tests, paperwork and license.

Meanwhile I can just put my name and address on a paper, send it to the police and go buy a Tavor two days later without even knowing how a gun works, without passing any tests and without any sort of licenses.
>>
>>79967916
Not really, they're similar.

>implying I don't think our laws aren't cucked too
M8, I think American gun laws are far too strict. Our shitty countries are just that much worse.
>>
>>79968384
Its a thing of a week, the test to get a FAC is super easy and even people that speak barely english/french can do the paperwork.
He can shoot with his unregisterd Tavor, you can shoot at ranges and all guns are registerd.
Canada is a gun heaven compared to everything middel europe has to offer
>>
>>79968481
Not similar at all.

You need to pass an entire safety training just to get your PAL.

I can just go buy a fucking Ar15 without knowing how a gun works.

How's that similar?
>>
>>79968538
Moving goal posts.

They have the freedom to shoot anywhere. That's better than us, the rest is way stricter than our gun laws in every way.
>>
>>79968681
Yeah sure, enjoy your registerd guns that could be taken away every moment and you cant even take innawoods
>>
>>79963571

No Niggers = no problems.

As long as you don't import shit skins and niggers you should be fine. Keep your borders sealed Mr Fondue
>>
I have a Swiss friend. He's a gay furry. He only has an SG550 though.
>>
>>79963571
switserland must be a wonderfull place to live
>>
>>79968574
We don't have to register our long guns, you do. After the PAL is obtained, there is no paperwork for buying non-restricted guns; you show them your license, and you walk out with your rifle. Same with buying ammo, plus ammo purchases don't get their records sent to the authorities like you do.

In some cases you guys are superior, in others we are. That's why I said "similar".
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.