[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She can't win in November. She is probably the most corrupt,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
She can't win in November. She is probably the most corrupt, evil politician this county has ever had.
>>
True but she just offered free college to everyone. People are too greedy and would much rather vote for someone that is corrupt and evil who offers them free shit than someone who would lead the country in the right direction
>>
>>79962877
>the most corrupt, evil politician this county has ever had.
>>
>>79963608
What nixon did was get caught. he probably was just average
>>
>>79962877

Video highly relevant:

https://youtu.be/kypl1MYuKDY
>>
File: giphy.gif (843 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
843 KB, 350x233
You delusional trumplets and berniebros are so funny.
>>
>>79962877
Don't worry OP - she will lose in Nov.

Made some headway with my 26 year old Bernout neice. She said she was pissed that Bernie lost and didn't really like Hillary but didn't like Trump either. Over her five day stay I subtlety red pilled her on the Hilldogs crimes. By the end of her stay she had decided not to vote at all. This is the second Bernout female I've convinced that Hillary is indeed a criminal and won’t be voting for her.

This is happening all over the country.
>>
>>79962877
college degree inflation -> makes degrees even more worthless
Pretty soon you'll need PhD just for entry-level shit.
>>
>>79963238
That's just a lie to appease to Bernouts. The government doesn't have enough money to give everyone free college and doing so would make almost all degrees useless since anyone will be able to get one.
>>
>>79964344
If Hillary felt secure about her chances, she wouldn't have resorted to a desperate, obvious lie about free college.
>>
>>79967761
Weird how a victory for your side means your candidate isn’t going to be sitting in jail. Forget the wrongdoing; she isn’t going to jail so I guess she’s right for the white house. Clinton supporters support a criminal. To spooky for me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.