[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nat'l Geographic: Border Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: NG BORDER WARS.jpg (72 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
NG BORDER WARS.jpg
72 KB, 1000x562
lel....never realized we pour so many resources to the border war with Mexico already. US has its own fleet of helicopters, speedboats, guys on 4-wheelers, all sorts of shit. Double parallel barbed wire fences. Everything Trump wants we are already doing 10 fold. And how the fuck do you build a wall over a river? Or tunnels or all these other ways they have in? Why do people actually fall for Trump's bullshit?
>>
>>79962646

Fuck you mexican, you have to go back.
>>
Obviously it isn't enough if there are already 12 million criminal wetbacks in the US
>>
>>79962646
.01 cents has been deposited into your account. Hillary thanks you for you support.
>>
>>79962646
>how the fuck do you build a wall over a river?
Build a giant grate and monitor it carefully because it is a weak point.

>Or tunnels or all these other ways they have in?
Collapse all existing tunnels and continue to collapse the new ones.

>Why do people actually fall for Trump's bullshit?
What bullshit?
>>
>>79962646
It's all overhyped propaganda bullshit.

Here's a video of a reporter, walking freely across the border, dressed as Osama bin Laden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB37TCDcZBg
>>
File: rez0004.jpg (491 KB, 1600x1293) Image search: [Google]
rez0004.jpg
491 KB, 1600x1293
>And how the fuck do you build a wall over a river?
>>
Honestly I'm waiting for some stricter version of E-Verify
>>
>>79962646
Why do you think people are dumb enough to fall for your weak bait?
>>
>>79963190
>Build a giant grate and monitor it carefully because it is a weak point.

Do you have any idea how fucking impossible and retarded that is? I have no words.

By the way, the show is on the NG channel right now
>>
>>79962646
>US has its own fleet of helicopters, speedboats, guys on 4-wheelers, all sorts of shit.
we need more looking at the numbers that get in, 24/7 military operated Humvee with ir going every 5-10 miles, monitored motion cameras and sensors. We have a massive military already, instead of throwing them at middle eastern shithole just use them to actually defend our borders, They can also be used to help with the construction manpower wise.
>Double parallel barbed wire fences
garden cutters will get you right though that and that is the main problem, there is not enough manpower dedicated to watch the entire border, A actual concrete wall will increase the difficulty of getting over or under well beyond the most illegals. even the fence in your picture I could get my crippled ass over with shit in my garage in less then 20 minutes, much of our fence is made from vietnam era materials that practically provide easy to climb areas.
>inb4
>tunneling
at least 6 feet underground to slow them down and seismic sensors to detect tunneling before they can get though, could be further stopped by driving metal rods deep into the ground
>ladders
upper wall can be curved outward to make normal ladders unusable towards the top along with it being tall enough that only a specialized ladder would work that again, most illegals have no possible access.
>cost
10-20 billion dollars for a one time cost is nothing compared to the 100+ billion dollars a year in illegal immigration related expenses

that everything?
>>
File: Hoover_Dam_Bypass031920x1080.jpg (592 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hoover_Dam_Bypass031920x1080.jpg
592 KB, 1920x1080
>>79964091
>the nation that built this decades ago can't build what is essentially a fence made of steel bars in water
nice bait faggot, the wall would continue uninterrupted
>>
>>79962646

> And how the fuck do you build a wall over a river?

Small streams you put metal grates in, big ones get their own border guard, just like with sea routes it's pretty easy to catch people.

> Or tunnels or all these other ways they have in?

Did you see Beneath Hill 60 yet? You should.

Tunneling makes noise, electronics are cheap.
>>
>>79962646
>be me in Army
>stationed at Ft Bliss, El Paso, TX
>in my car at night with my buddies looking for new restaurant
>take a wrong turn
>wind up on dead end on dirt road
>talking with my friends trying to figure out where to go
>floodlight flashes on
>fucking ninja on a four wheeler out of nowhere
>Guy dressed in all back tacticool gear, helmet and night vision goggles says, "Turn around, you can't be here."
>Me: 'kay
>make a flawless 3 point turn, get the fuck out of dodge
>just missed the restaurant parking lot not realizing I was driving next to the border
>scared the shit out of me
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.