[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Veteran Suicide Rates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: kek.jpg (107 KB, 750x1125) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
107 KB, 750x1125
Why do they keep killing themselves, here is a periscope just this morning of a suicide attempt streamed live. He speaks some serious truth though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHrIvcFD6Uo
>>
>>79961821
i was suicidal till i realized i was eventually gonna die anyway, so life is no biggie
>>
Because some of them can't wash the innocent blood off their hands.
>>
>>79961821
Because Britain and America treat their veterans like shit. Trump respect veterans so he's the only hope for them.
>>
File: slav bennis.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
slav bennis.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>79962117
Pretty relaxed response. Modern science will be probably be pushing some serious life extension technology this century so maybe you'll live if not forever but for a long ass time.

>>79962549
Pretty much. You'd think veterans would get taken care of first BEFORE homeless but nope.
>>
>>79963206
Currently it's illegals first, then homeless, then everyone else except veterans, then veterans
>>
File: camo benis.png (50 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
camo benis.png
50 KB, 750x750
>>79963377
Dubs of truth. Is there any specific reason why we don't treat out veterans well though? I mean we supposedly spend ASS loads of money on our military.
>>
>>79962367
And you can't wash your own shit mixed with nigger cum from yours
>>
i'd say in this order.

no jobs.
you are either seen as a liability or someone to exploit.

no health care.
no mental health care.
veterans affairs denying claims/injuries, and actively putting off life saving health care in order to save a few dollars.

>did you kill anyone?
>how was it over there?
>do you have nightmares?
thanks for the reminders.

afghanistan still ran by a shit government
iraq turned into a terrorist playground
what was the point of my friends dying?

cant connect to most people as they are more worried about what celebrity did or said what than their own surroundings/future.
>>
>>79963580
Leftists in power want votes and more power. Best way to get them is by luring illegals in with welfare and making the poor rely solely on the government. This of course brings in more crime so you need to expand even more government power to "protect" your population, but make sure to take people's guns away first!

Treating veterans like shit and making the military less appealing is just icing on the cake
>>
File: CONSPIRACY.jpg (64 KB, 834x523) Image search: [Google]
CONSPIRACY.jpg
64 KB, 834x523
>>79965727
The new world order. At least a few people will start the beta uprisings.
>>
>>79963206
They may have it already. https://www.technologyreview.com/s/534636/the-anti-aging-pill/
>>
>>79961821
They have seen shit you wouldn't even imagine by a longshot.
Tell me: If you saw your friends die, the absolute devastation and horror of the war, etc, etc, you have PTSD, and maybe some other mental illness, and on top of all that, your own government, who's supposed to care for veterans treats you like shit like the rest of the veterans and focuses on the illegal scum, would you kill yourself?
>>
File: beendance.gif (49 KB, 69x120) Image search: [Google]
beendance.gif
49 KB, 69x120
>>79968711
Welp I'm gonna live to see this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.