[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets be real, Hillary will win in the biggest landslide since 1984.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: pepe the frog.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pepe the frog.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
lets be real, Hillary will win in the biggest landslide since 1984.
>>
Sad, but true. Sheep vote.
>>
No she wont, she'll win with the same margin as Obama
>>
>>79961190
>Pennsylvania
>West Virginia
>Florida

These are the 3 states that will decide the next decade of America.
>>
I'm gonna kill her if she becomes president, I won't have any of this.
>>
>people actually think their vote is going to count
>people actually think Trump wasn't a plant by the Kikes to make her seem the lesser of two evils

Even before the candidates were announced it was already determine that hillary would be the next president.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 422x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 422x408
>>79961190

>Trump will lose
>I'm still a virgin
>>
Trump is going to crush her in a landslide, the debates will be his godsend.
>>
>>79961190
The president is not the leader of the US. The real leaders are the bankers and the corporates. A Trump presidency will go exactly the same as a Clinton presidency, no change in their plans.
>>
>>79962150
>west virginia
>a small solidly red redneck state
>will decide the next decade of America
>>
>>79962879
See
>>79962696
If you actually believe the election isn't already decided then you must believe your girl is just having fun with her "girl friends" while you babysit her son.
>>
>>79962863
No wonder youre voting trump, LOL fucking virgin
>>
File: Get to work whitey.jpg (52 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
Get to work whitey.jpg
52 KB, 426x600
>>79961190
I'm resigned, it's so fucking obvious that the fix is in. The government has been fucked up for a while, obviously, no question about it.

However, you cannot watch what happened in the last week with all of the corruption on LIVE TV with Bill shaking Lorettas hand, Obama flying around with Hillary during an active investigation, and Comey coming out and saying "she did it, but we ain't doing nothing" on live TV and not be absolutely defeated by the level of transparent corruption on display.

And people are just eating it up.

Look at the social media headlines and most importantly the commentary from the cattle.
>HAHA CLINTON WINS, REPUBLIKKKLAN FAUX NEWS REDNECKS ARE JUST SCARE MONGERING, INNOCENT HAHAH

>Donald Trump is a bigot racist corrupt businessman who hates everyone, did you see his Star of David Tweet? He even hates Jewish people, disgusting, I can't believe it!

The media organizers have won, they have FULLY consumed the cattle with the mind control of egalitarianism, open borders, and fuckin GIBSMEDATS if you vote for us............we're fuckin toast, fuck off to the woods now.
>>
>>79963021
If he wins those three states then the presidency is his.
>>
>>79962324
Aaaaand watchlist.
>>
Why do Trump fags act like Bernie fags and say that the system is rigged every time they lose?
>>
>>79963151
don't you mean virginia? wv is an irrrelevant shithole with only a few electoral votes and it's guaranteed to go for trump anyway.
>>
>>79963041
if you believe that it isn't possible to outvote the fraud, what the fuck are you doing here at all? anything is possible, not with doubtful fags like yourself
>>
File: cuckchick.jpg (38 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
cuckchick.jpg
38 KB, 600x398
>>79961190
>>
>>79963151
No, he could still lose the race with all those states
>>
File: 1459174479869.jpg (5 KB, 250x157) Image search: [Google]
1459174479869.jpg
5 KB, 250x157
>>79963225
>We don't care
Now take your retarded watch list memes back to plebbit
>>
>>79963261
>what the fuck are you doing here at all
>on /pol/
I'm not sure what you're getting at. If you mean by not voting I'm Military and would have to submit absentee ballot which has been shown in the past to not be counted at all. Regardless of who gets elected what ever orders they pass down I have no choice in the matter.
>>
>>79963070
This. And the next generation is so beyond retarded and brainwashed, it's over. I'm only 25 but reading what teens / early 20s fags say on Twitter is mind-numbing. They are born directly into the cultural marxism, molded by it.
>>
>>79961190
I hope not. I got $225 riding on trump
>>
>>79961190
Nah. If she wins at all, it'll be a scrape-by. And she won't win. As of now, we're in the same situation we were in at the start of the GOP Primaries. Trump has waited for the hype to die down before the debates so that we can live it all over again.

>tfw you're going to get to see FemJeb get fucking shitstomped for two glorious months this year
>>
>>79963765
>And she won't win.
The delusion is real. In November i will laugh at you faggots.
>>
>>79963230
>every time they lose
So never?
>>
>>79963841
Didn't I just humiliate you in another thread? Shut up Nationalwhatever, get off your proxy and go back to plebbit.
>>
>>79961190
i am indifferent to this entire election

when you can see this from the perspective you can easily see that Hillary doesn't stand a chance

the left is split. Trump will win
>>
This is more likely to be a Gore vs Bush case, where it's very close and even possible that whoever gets more votes actually loses.
After Brexit, does anyone doubt that Trump has more support than the polls suggest?
>>
File: 1467142839483.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1467142839483.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>79961190
>1 post by this ID
>>
File: pepe.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>Butthurt because Shillary is going to win
>doesn't do anything but shitpost on /pol/

In all seriousness, this type of mentality is why she's going to win. It's why I campaigned for her.
>>
>>79964704
Except the difference in polls between leave and stay was much lower than the difference between Hillary and Trump.
>>
>>79964704
The real question is how and when are votes going to be rigged in her favor, and how much is the outcry going to be ignored.
>>
>>79961190
We win either way.

>Trump shifts the overton
>Clinton fails miserably
>>
It comes down to voter turnout, and you know noone is gonna go out to vote for hellary
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.