[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEN BTFO - "How to Shut Down a Mansplainer"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: 2016-07-06 (1).png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-06 (1).png
3 MB, 1920x1080
MEN BTFO

http://fusion.net/video/320990/how-to-shut-down-a-mansplainer/

HOW WILL THEY RECOVER?
>>
>>79959473
>put on headphones
>walk away

The best way to get under a woman's skin is to not pay her any attention. Ignoring them drives them to violence.

-t. married anon
>>
>>79959687
If you're uber chad, then maybe that will do something.
If you're a normal average guy then ignoring them does nothing, they seriously COULD NOT care less.
>>
>>79959851
Sure dude, that's why cis white men are the ultimate villain in the feminists world when we ignored it for years.
>>
An Asian girl and I were discussing BLM and she said I was mansplaining to her. I told her to stop cuntfusing the issue. Didn't really have a response after that.
>>
File: 1466132188989.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1466132188989.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>79959473
Go back to tumblr if you wouldnt mind.
>>
>>79959687
In most cases I've seen, and experienced, they think that you walking away means they won the argument. Changing to a completely unrelated topic, while visibly ignoring what they are saying has worked for me.
>>
how the hell did you even find this site, leaf?
>>
>>79959473
Archive syrup nigger
>>
>>79960077
They don't actually think that. They only put on a facade of feeling like they've won as a last defence mechanism to get you to come back. They're the ones that thing arguments are about winning and losing and they're aware of the sort of petty tactics they're employing.

Again, it's best to continue to ignore them. Don't even give a shit about them thinking they won. Ignoring them means ignoring their thoughts and opinions also.
>>
>>79959473
>a white man starts talking to you.
>reeeeeee mansplainer reeeee
>>
I admit it, I smack my girlfriends. If they don't like it, they are free to leave.

I'm just done arguing with women. It leads nowhere.
>>
Ok you know like how sometime one guy will just say ''HEH SHE NEEDS A GOOD FUCK''

Well it's true and it's not because she's being a sjw. Listen to her voice, to her intonation, the haste she speak with.

She's literally about to explode from lack of a good dominant pounding. She's is literally begging you to smack her down and pound her ass. She's is going out of her wait to be the most annoying and sassy bitch and that, in nature, is a sing that she really just want to be proven wrong, put back in her place and fucked good.
>>
>>79959473
>Stiller
dropped
>>
>>79960077
I guarantee you that if I tried to walk past my wife without looking at her, or pointed to my headphones dismissively while she was talking, there would be a fight. They need affirmation, whereas men do not.
>>
>>79959473
Thanks for the click bait, Mr. Leaf. I will be sure to sign up and click several ads just so you can make an extra cent. Don't spend this (you) all in one place, ya hear?
>>
>>79960895
Cleo Stiller-Farrell and Michelle Stiller, 2 great-grandchildren Emmy and Abby Hanna. A graveside service was held at Riverside Cemetery, Saddle Brook, NJ. Memorial donations in memory of Frances D. Stiller may be made to Jewish Family and Career
>>
>>79960792
This.

Anti-White bullshit
>>
>>79959851
Well, just kill yourself then.
>>
>>79959473
By using the termn mansplaining instead of just interrupting or heckling they come of as retards
>>
>>79959987
Underrated
>>
>Acts super offended at "It's really easy being a woman"
IT IS, THIS IS AN UNDISPUTED FACT. HOW MANY MEN ARE GIVEN SCHOLARSHIPS/JOBS BASED SOLELY ON THE FACT THAT THEY ARE MEN?
>>
>>79963372
>IT IS, THIS IS AN UNDISPUTED FACT.

>opinion discarded
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1167x769) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1167x769
Poor guy.
>>
File: cunt.jpg (735 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
735 KB, 1920x1080
>>79959473
Fxed
>>
>>79959987
top notch response :^)
>>
>>79959473

Jesus Christ USA. Get your bitches under control.
>>
>>79959687

Can confirm this triggers all women to no end.
>>
>>79959851
>If you're a normal average guy then ignoring them does nothing, they seriously COULD NOT care less.

Not true. It suddenly makes your SMV shoot up 10 points. The hamsters start spinning and they wonder why in the world is this John Doe acting like he's too good for me? The mystery factor alone is worth it if not for the added benefit of appearing to be higher in status.

I've watched it work and used it myself.
>>
This is why the USA is a joke.
>>
>>79959687
Even better is to criticize them first and THEN complete ignore them no matter what they say. That shit will eat them up for months.

t. woman
>>
File: my-sides-exploded.jpg (269 KB, 715x1538) Image search: [Google]
my-sides-exploded.jpg
269 KB, 715x1538
>>79965864
>jew star thought bubbles
ahahahahaha
>>
File: 651561.gif (1 MB, 225x200) Image search: [Google]
651561.gif
1 MB, 225x200
>>79966880
>>
>>79968158
>((((((((((((diversity)))))))))))))))))
>>
>>79968334
Post hands with timestamp
>>
>>79959687
Hi Bill Burr
>>
>>79959473
A strawman arguing against a strawoman, this is riveting content.
Where's the real-world version ?
>>
>>79959687

This.

Best way to get women fired up is to pay them no mind. Bonus rage if you laugh and act dismissive.
>>
Good god women are insecure. No wonder feminism is such a joke if they think an entire board room of women is barely equal to one man interrupting
>>
File: benis.png (5 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
5 KB, 257x196
>>79968334
post femine benis or gtfo
>>
>>79968524
Lol that's why the Huffington post is absolute dog shit
>>
>>79967153
haha nice
>>
>>79959473
I've met people who interrupt and act like complete assholes before and talk down to everyone despite not really knowing what they're talking about (of both genders), but I've never met a man as comically sexist and assholeish as the guy in this video.

Do people think that attitudes like this are somehow commonplace? Or that there is even a non-insignificant number of people who act like this? What kind of person, without warning, just walks up to a woman who is minding their own business and just goes "YOU KNOW WOMEN HAVE IT SO EASY BECAUSE OF ALL THE LOW EXPECTATIONS."

The real world isn't full of twitter trolls.
>>
>>79959473
She should try any of those tricks on her executives. I bet they won't mind.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.