[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sign up for math course over summer >40 students >3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x372
>Sign up for math course over summer
>40 students
>3 white, 2 Asian, 2 black, 33 Hispanic
Ayudais me.
>>
>>79958472
>40 students
>3 white, 2 Asian, 2 black, 33 Hispanic

que?
>>
Arithmetic 101?
>>
>>79958634
Pre calculus

I didn't do it in high school like I should have.
>>
Based on that I'm guessing you live in the south/southwest.

Here is a fun one you will like.

>at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio
>take Calculus
>class is close to what you described, except replace Hispanic with Asian.
>About 60/40 male/female towards the start.
>First exam, reality sets in.
>At least half the class failed it horribly.
>By the end of that week, every female except 2 Asian girls dropped out.
>By the end of the class, almost 2/3 dropped and only me and the Asians remained .

>Zero non-Asian females completed the course.

The reason why is the professor was an older guy from the Ukraine and wasn't about to tolerate western idiots failing to learn the material. If you missed 1 question on an exam, it was 2 letter grades off instantly. Failing to show work knocked off another. He spoke pretty bad English but you don't need words to understand what is happening the vast majority of the time. Math is a universal language and clearly nobody else wanted to speak it.

He was a fucking awesome dude, though. He had a policy to drop the lowest Exam grade, which was kinda fair given you could fail it entirely by missing a single question. What I did was ace the first couple of exams and then I didn't even have to take the last exam before the final. It was easy as fuck, too.

>Females
>Math
Kekimus Maximus
>>
>>79958472
>posting a picture of a mexican
>using the 2.form of the plural
I'm such a faggot for this
>>
>>79959445
OP here. I live in Los Angeles, yeah.
>>
>>79958472
So only 5 people will be passing the class?
>>
>>79958472

Juan plus Juan es Tree
>>
Sorry to hear you have to take remedial math, OP.
>>
>>79958472

Que?
>>
>>79960176
>Spain doesnt understand summer and classes in the same sentence

Ayy. The meme is real
>>
>>79958472

>2009
>Take Algebra II the summer after Freshman year of HS.
>9 students
>7 Asian, 1 Arab, 1 White (me)
>No lecture after second day, Teacher realizes we all either already know how to do everything or can figure out how to do it in 5 mins.
>Asians use new time to alternate between talking about how much they hate niggers and how much they hate each other.
>I get to be the tallest person in class at 5'9"
>Arab qt desperately wants to race-mix with me everyday (I'm too autistic though).

Gotta stay ahead of the curve OP.
>>
File: 1466106217338.jpg (138 KB, 970x582) Image search: [Google]
1466106217338.jpg
138 KB, 970x582
>>79958472
>math course
Not even mexican intellectuals are this dumb, OP
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.