[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he right, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Malcolm x.jpg (42 KB, 736x428) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm x.jpg
42 KB, 736x428
Was he right, /pol/?
>>
The very reason I stand for nothing is because I haven't fallen for anything.
>>
whoa, that's totally deep bro
>>
he was more right about the going back to africa part
>>
Yeah, but it's not really meaningful or anything. It's just a common sense attack on mob mentality.
>>
>>79957722
the purpose of a statement like that is to increase the charm of the political persona
so I guess he was since people make images with that quote
>>
>>79957722

he was intelligent and honest.

at the time he was considered to be a frightening radical, compared with MLK.

today he would be considered something of an uncle tom if he were as polite to white journalists as he was back then. but of course it was different then. today it's hard to say how he might be, because he did have integrity.
>>
Malcolm x was another self hating degenerate. Anyone who thunks him to be an intelligent should kill themselves.
>>
>>79957722
a black man who steals a quote from a white man is still a theif.
>>
>>79957722
A man who dont do shit wont uknow yeah dats rite deep as fuqq niqqa dis be my quo-teh
>>
>>79957722
Really makes you think.
>>
Really loved the Malcom X movie part where he is assassinated in front of his own family during a crowded speech. Talk shit, get hit.
>>
Yes, and I'm going to disagree with some people here and say it's actually a really good quote. The thing is, understanding your own positions gives you resolve, and when you have that kind of resolve/confidence, you act accordingly. If you have mild preferences, you'll inevitably find yourself compromising your own positions and morals, and you'll allow people to walk all over you. If you have conviction in your beliefs and hold yourselves to them, though, you'll become the person you mean to be, gaining self-respect and respect of others, even if many of them wind up rejecting you for them
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.