[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did /pol/ start becoming bootlickers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12
File: images (15).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
The fuck is wrong with this place today? Guy gets murdered by police, yes he's a nigger but he was killed by police for no reason. Are you okay with cops being allowed to kill people because they're ex convicts? What I mean by that, is giving cops the ability to murder niggers or whoever society deems as useless and puts everyone at risk.
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 600x400
>>79957658
>resisted arrest
>reaching for a weapon
>killed for no reason
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>79957658
"he's got a gun!'
"hey bro, dont reach for that fucking gun i swear to god!"
the subject reached for the gun and the deputies defended themselves. Why did he reach for the gun? To shoot the LEOs. Totally justified. The deputy told him to not reach for it and if he did reach for it, he would be shot. Open and shut case.
>>
>>79957658
> Cops killing niggers
No problems here
>>
>>79957658
You are posting this on /b/ 2.0
Faggots here dont care about actual problems. They only care about how mad they can make people from the computer in their mom's bedroom
>>
It is currently against training, policy, and culture for cops to do anything but escalate interactions.

So when they respond to even the most minor of calls (selling loose cigs, panhandling, vagrancy, etc.) it has the potential to become a physical and by extension fatal call... Just to win the shouting match against a nig nog. It's a fucking waste of resources.

The fact that gargantuan amounts of money (and good old public safety) can be saved by a bit of common sense doesn't seem dawn on cops in many departments.
>>
File: 1457991406079.jpg (130 KB, 1024x639) Image search: [Google]
1457991406079.jpg
130 KB, 1024x639
>>79957658

Oh look, it's another "call everyone bootlickers it makes me an outlaw" poster.
>>
File: 1467575757579.jpg (17 KB, 343x304) Image search: [Google]
1467575757579.jpg
17 KB, 343x304
>>79957900
>>79957898
>he was reaching for a gun meme
yeah cause there camera evidence totally showed that. oh wait it didnt there cameras "fell off"
lmao you bootlickers are so desperate
>>
>>79958990
Negative. I do volunteer work with law enforcement and have my fair share of experience on patrol. The best weapon you have when it comes to things like this is your mouth, being able to coerce and talk to people in a persuasive manner. However, when responding to a call of a man with a gun, the top priority (as it always is) is officer safety. So when you find someone matching the description of the suspect, the next step is to secure the suspect and make sure he does not have any weapons. In the video, the deputies first demanded him to get on the ground at taser point so that he can be pat down for weapons (in Terry v. Ohio it is held that police may do a patdown of the subject's outergarments if they have reasonable suspicion, which they have because of the 911 call of a man with a gun, reference this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_stop). The subject did not comply with the deputies's lawful order, so they went to taser, which was ineffective, as you hear the taser go off a couple times in the beginning of the video. the deputy then goes hands on in order to detain the subject and perform the search for weapons. While attempting to detain the subject, one of the deputy discovers a firearm on the subject's person. At that point it is now life and death if you do not control his hands. Hands kill. The deputy then puts hi at gunpoint and blatantly tells the subject, "Hey bro, don't reach for that fucking gun I swear to god!'. The subject reaches for the gun and the deputy eliminates the threat. Don't start this shit about "well why didn't the cops just grab his hands and make sure he didn't reach for it?" Well no shit that is what they were trying to do but were not able to. This shooting was completely justified.
>>
>for no reason
>no reason
>>
>>79957898
>>79957900
did you not see how pinned the fuck down he was hahahaha
>>
File: scienced.gif (655 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
scienced.gif
655 KB, 300x168
>>79957658
>no reason
>>
>>79959298
>>79959622

Not really a bootlicker when we're the ones wearing the boots.

It'll be faggots like you that'll be doing the licking when you're face down on the ground.
>>
>>79960330
If he was pinned down, the cops would have no reason to tell him not to reach for it because it would be code 4
>>
>>79957658
>leaf
Move along, nothing to see here.
>>
File: DINDU TIMES 10.jpg (227 KB, 1284x814) Image search: [Google]
DINDU TIMES 10.jpg
227 KB, 1284x814
>>
>a fucking dog sucking leaf

Kys
>>
File: ad_180756341.jpg (25 KB, 748x498) Image search: [Google]
ad_180756341.jpg
25 KB, 748x498
>>79960440
>not sucking cop dick is being a faggot
>>
My dad didn't love me enough and he used to spank me when I did something wrong. I persevered through that hell though and like a true rebel began reading the teaching of Karl Marx. I say true rebel, because I wasn't a fake rebel who would only smoke cigarettes to show I was truly above my stupid dad's ruled. I also freed my mind and elevated myself to sheer brilliant levels and realized communism is the true mind utopia. I later found like minded friends, who it turns out were also spanked and scolded by their dads in - Antifa - aclub for rebels and radicals. We hate fascists and police officers who all manifest themselves as our dads and want to smash our mind utiopias. We are star dust in the atmosphere and one day Antifa will smash all the fascists and all the cops like a falling meteoroid
>>
>>79957658
When they returned to niggerbashing.
>>
File: polinanutshell6.jpg (139 KB, 1279x712) Image search: [Google]
polinanutshell6.jpg
139 KB, 1279x712
>>79960440
>when we're the ones wearing the boots.

this place grows more underage & delusional every day.
>>
>>79960917
kek. Or these guys didn't have a father at all
>>
>>79961075
>everyone is a child compared to me
>look at this caricature, alt-right manbabies am i right?

how can you know /pol/ is getting worse if this is your first day here?
>>
>>79957658
Yes.
>>
File: RedditFags.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
RedditFags.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>>79957658
>picture of stereotypical narc
>why aren't things making sense to me?
>killed by police for no reason

anitfags please go
>>
Because it's that authority that keeps them safe from rampaging spooks. Besides, cops wouldn't act like that if the average poor person wasn't a fucking savage.
>>
>>79957658
>but he was killed by police for no reason

>get called to disturbance
>man with a gun
>arrive on scene
>individual non-compliant
>resists arrest
>almost have him subdued ...
>continues to struggle with officers

nigga you gonna get shot
>>
>dislike police
>edgy

>like police
>bootlicker

There's no winning.
>>
File: 1467676178602.jpg (32 KB, 366x482) Image search: [Google]
1467676178602.jpg
32 KB, 366x482
>>79960817
I am a cop. But I guess you're right, you'd much prefer sucking Tyrone's and Pablo's dicks, wouldn't you.

Might have to get a blood transfusion for that bleeding heart of yours, communist nigger lover.
>>
File: 1456528102815.png (300 KB, 643x480) Image search: [Google]
1456528102815.png
300 KB, 643x480
>>79957658
>leaf

Let me tell you m8 I hate cops just as much as many other people do or non-humans. However these apes are not chimping on actual crimes done by the police being negligent at all. They pick the shittiest fucking people not only that but its always a nigger.

If they would bring up any white kid and it was legit such as that one white kid who walked to the door with a fucking faggot WII controller and than got shot by some stupid cunt I could fully fucking understand a riot over that shit if she got off and you know what she fucking did. That's just one example of millions of these cops overstepping and general government overstepping. Yet they won't touch any of it unless its a fucking big ghetto nigger with gold teeth and a prior list of crimes longer than every magical nigger dick in the world.
>>
>>79960126
Well, thread btfo. His death could've been avoided at his own hands inherently.
>>
>>79957658
if trump said NSA spying was essential to our security /pol/ would be shining those boots.
>>
>>79961509
No there isn't, the only sensible response is to not engage retards on the internet.
>>
>>79957658
It's preventing future crime so yeah the more dead niggers the better
>>
>>79961540
Why am I not surprised. But I guess cops are among the few professions that still hire retards. And I'm sure those officers are going to love Tyrone and Pablos dicks when the justice department is done with them :^)
>>
There are actual reasons to hate our Criminal Justice system. This is not one of those reasons.
>>
Not bootlickers, just apathetic senpai.

The real irony is that BLM seem to have a kek of their own and have somehow memed legit "racism" (again, it's more apathy than hatred) into a generation of people.

The first media response to this should've been - frankly - nothing, as this happens all the time and is not a national (now international) story. Failing that, they should at least have responded with "some guy is dead, here's his profile, these were the circumstances, we are awaiting more information". Instead what they do is drive the racist narrative so far down people's necks that they choke on it.

Further, these stories are no longer simple cases - unfortunately. If the story was "people in power can sometimes abuse their power and get away with it", it would be a no-brainer to chime in. However, by throwing your voice in with these people you are adding weight to the additional narrative(s) of "white people are racist"; "American culture is racist"; "European culture is racist"; "racial hatred kills"; "immigration and tolerance is the panacea to racism"; "white men in particular are shitty people"; "Trump is racist and so are his voters"; etc....

In the end, you implicitly make a shitload of political concessions, or you don't and you just validate or the bullshit they are saying anyway.

It's a psychological clusterfuck of negative connotations and political smear campaigns - and people grow weary of it.

Also, it's very difficult to agree with these people when they consistently make martyrs out of thugs and tear new arseholes into people who think they were not quite so angelic.
>>
>>79957658
>>79960330
>>79959622
He was a pedophile. A registered sex offender. You're not legally allowed to own a firearm if you're a felon. The guy was already breaking the law by having the fuckin thing. Do you morons really believe cops are randomly driving around and gunning down "innocent" niggers? Literally EVERY single national news piece about niggers getting gunned down involved them resisting arrest or breaking the law. People seem to completely ignore this fact. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. I don't think pol is full of bootlickers, I think pol is full of people that aren't retarded enough to threaten a trained police officer.
>>
CANADA

Reported, mods should just perma bann fucking Canadians from making these threads all the time. I only check pol like 15 minutes a day and every time I see some Canadian shitposter posting a shitpost. I bet its the same guy who does this over and over. FUCK CANADA
>>
File: troll thread.png (226 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
troll thread.png
226 KB, 416x431
>>
>>79962019
>its ok to shoot people in the head as long as you find out after the fact there a bad person
>>
>>79962019
bump
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.