[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have proof that Islam was introduced to the Arabians by Al
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: JtPAQ3E8PB9CRs25vEqzQE.jpg (145 KB, 720x1060) Image search: [Google]
JtPAQ3E8PB9CRs25vEqzQE.jpg
145 KB, 720x1060
I have proof that Islam was introduced to the Arabians by Aliens. There's information relating to the physical nature of the universe that could not have been known then.

The first verse deals with the shape of the universe:

>The Day when We will fold the heaven like the folding of a [written] sheet for the records. As We began the first creation, We will repeat it. [That is] a promise binding upon Us. Indeed, We will do it." (Qu'ran 21:104)

In the Qu'ran, "the heaven" is interpreted as the universe.

As of right now, astronomers have 3 theories related to the shape of the universe. One of them is that it's completely flat like a sheet of paper. You can read about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shape_of_the_universe

Commentary: The aliens are claiming to have the capacity to fold up the entire universe like a sheet of paper. They claim that by doing this they will repeat the start of the universe all over again. And they are promising that they will do it. But, the universe cannot be repeated. This is debunked by astronomers with what they call the 'arrow of time,' which suggests that time can only flow one way and can never repeat. So it seems like these aliens are trying to instill fear into the followers of Islam by promising an end to the universe and a repeat of the start. I wonder what the Islamic community thinks of this.

The second verse deals with the expansion of the universe:

>And the heaven We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are [its] expander. Qu'ran (51:47)

This is pretty self-explanatory, astronomers believe that the universe will extend infinitely:

>If the density is more than the critical density, the universe is closed and curves like a sphere; if less, it will curve like a saddle. But if the actual density of the universe is equal to the critical density, as scientists think it is, then it will extend forever like a flat piece of paper.

http://www.space.com/24309-shape-of-the-universe.html

Allah is an alien.
>>
No one cares?
>>
Wow truly amazing information here
>>
really makes you think...
>>
>>79958701

I care, but I am just a man, anon. Not a god.

>sounds like folding space / wormholes is not a new concept
>>
>>79957120
I think this could be true but I prefer the theory that the CIA went back and time and brainwashed "Muhammed" into creating Islam so they could use it to start wars in the future
>>
>>79957120
>>>/x/
>>
>ITT: OP forgets the dumbed down illustration of space-time using paper was meant for 5 year olds.
>>
File: Muahammad.jpg (192 KB, 720x700) Image search: [Google]
Muahammad.jpg
192 KB, 720x700
>>79957120

Like everything else, Muhammad actually stole this from the Bible.

Isaiah 34:4 says "All the stars in the sky will be dissolved and the heavens rolled up like a scroll".

And Revelation 6:14 says "The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up".
>>
>>79960346

haha muslims btfo
>>
File: 1452679768539.jpg (314 KB, 1750x693) Image search: [Google]
1452679768539.jpg
314 KB, 1750x693
>>79957120
here muslim
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.