[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dark-skinned black girl What am I reading? Bitch, you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 663x1155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 663x1155
>Dark-skinned black girl

What am I reading? Bitch, you are just black. I don't call myself a light-skinned white person. Fuck this Berestein universe. I want off this ride.
>>
It's called a purity spiral and it's beautiful
>>
can you stop with this social media forcing?
If you want to comment on it grow some balls and use the fucking reply function on facebook.
>>
>>79955141
She's saying within her race, others give each other shit based on how dark their skin is.

Light skinned blacks treat dark skinned blacks different.

Whites just see them all as niggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 742x1022) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 742x1022
Context, latest Rachel Dolezal pic
>>
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 750x1215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 750x1215
>>
>>79955450
isn't she ashamed and in hiding?

How is she still doing this? Doesn't everyone think she's a nutbag?
>>
>>79955141
HOL UP
I happen to be a seasoned Nigger Whisperer, let me translate. You see, even black people hate black people. The paler your skin is, the more status you earn in the "black community", it's almost like a self-imposed caste system, or "colorism". The darker you are the more people look at you like a sheboon and not a woman.
It's been a phenomena for decades, even dated artists like Tupac weakly attempted to repair their fractured community with lyrics like
>the darker the berry the sweeter the juice
>>
>>79955141
The blacker your skin is the less privilege you have. When your entire race is of professional victims, you need to find any reason you can to appear oppressed.
>>
>>79955448
This, it's completely retarded.
>>
>>79955760
Indians do it too.
>>
>>79955141
She just mad cuz she not light skinned.
>>
>>79955448
Yep and it's totally true.

Fucking weird as shit
>>
>>79955450
Lmao no fucking WAY this is real.

How aren't people fucking raging at this bitch?
>>
It seems that now there are divisions amongst blsck people to decide who's the niggerest, and thus more entitled to the gibsmedat

Basically, the dark-skinned ones want to kick out the light-skinned from the group, as in, they're not blacks anymore and dump into another ethnicity group. Because those are not really being oppresed by anyone.

Its madness.
>>
I think arguing about complexion is just another distraction from addressing the real issue which is that 95% of them are just shit people riddled with ADD and a general ineptitude at bettering themselves and their community. This goes for whites too, the whole discourse is fucking retarded and so is this whole new spectrum of gender identity it's a literal non-issue. Some people have real problems like 50% youth unemployment, communities and families destroyed by famine and war (talking about Europe here not the sand people), social engineering making the young person totally uninvoved and retarded, Arabs are invading and Chinese will price us out of existence but PLEASE continue to argue over shades of color like kindergartens please.

For fucks sake fuck these threads seriously.
>>
File: BY484y1IYAEh-VU.jpg (42 KB, 599x599) Image search: [Google]
BY484y1IYAEh-VU.jpg
42 KB, 599x599
>>79956734
Brazil is pretty mixed, isn't it? How does the social strata work down there?
>>
"speaking as a black whatever.."

Why do black people always say this?

I never start a paragraph by saying "speaking as a shortsighted ugly english cunt"
>>
>>79956734
How does it even fucking matter? Do any of them have resources and mental capacity to make a product? Or employable skill? Anything? Fucking retarded, adults are acting like idiots this is not the word that was promised me.
>>
>>79957036
because they want you to know immediately before reading anything just how oppressed they are before they post from their $400 cellphone.
>>
Chappelle's Show Charlie Murphy skits

Like >>79955760 said this has been going on forever.
>>
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (231 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
231 KB, 863x752
>>79957110
>this is not the world that was promised me.

Buckle up buckaroo, it's only going to get worse from here.
>>
I live in a country where people think that the ultimate success is emigrating, thus we treat each other like shit because they count on never seeing their friends and neighbors again. And these niggers are arguing over who amongst them is the biggest retard.
>>
File: 1467651887255.jpg (34 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1467651887255.jpg
34 KB, 600x549
>>79957110
I feel you, serbro.
Everything looked so promising when we were children. Well, there was the Balkan war, of course, but still, things were heading into a good direction.

Then 9/1, everything went downhill from there.

Just end it all
>>
You know what, maybe it's a good idea to put Bernie in office. Maybe make college compulsory for these nogs. Maybe subsidize them for 30 years, fucking torture them if they miss school. Somewhat catch them up with normal people and them if they still can't play nice shoot them. Goes for retard whites as well.
>>
>>79957472
Space travel, terraforming, free energy, Tesla, new elements and materials, fucking hoverboards NOT A WEBSITE WHERE NIGGERS AND RETARDS POST THEIR IDIOTIC OBSERVATIONS

PLEASE
>>
>>79956938

Well. Brazil was always a melting pot and brazilians come in all shapes, colors and sizes.

We have a simple system and there is not really much racial tension here.

For example, there is no "black" group here. There is afrodescendance. If someone in your immediate family is black (mom or dad), you're afrodescendant and not white.

If the color of your skin is white, then you're white and thats the end of it. Slavs, anglos, thry dont mean nothing here. White is white, black is black. There is the "pardo" that is the equivalent of the american "latino" and thats the end of it.

For example, my mother is white by your standarts, dad is black. I am an afrodescendant, but for the black community I am white and thus, for them, I aint entitled for shit. But the goverment says otherwise.

My ID says I am white even if my dad is black simply because my skin is white.
>>
>>79956432
If it's the same bitch I'm thinking of, people did rage at her. She was some representative in some black people organization and then people found pictures of her when she was younger and she's pale as I am. Her parents also came out and was like "yeah, na. That nigga ain't black"
>>
File: 1466609702042.jpg (16 KB, 246x238) Image search: [Google]
1466609702042.jpg
16 KB, 246x238
>>79957709
Well, at least we might see the age of stellar colonization.
As soon as rare earth metals run short, there will finally be a corporate interest in those kinds of operations, if we haven't completely wiped ourselves out before then.

Hang in there, bud.
Our day will come.
>>
>>79955141
It's not the skin color alone but the behavior as well...

If they didn't act so damned uppity and overentitled then maybe there wouldn't be as much animosity towards them as there is now.
>>
>>79957472
I miss the war, and I miss the sanctions. The sense of community back then, man...Never will we experience that bond again. No infighting, no bickering about bullshit, just the Serbian Nation working together to survive. Now our girls fuck around our boys do mdma and everybody is a pussy.
>>
>>79958206
Now you know how the Germans felt before and after Hitler.

Kebab Removal soon.
>>
>>79957110

The light skinned blacks usually have better employable skills and resources because due to their mixed background, their family is probably not black.

Think Drake. He gets lots of shit cuz he's not from a shitty gheeto or whatever, thus he is not really "black".

Thats why they want to kick those people out. C'mon, it aint that hard to understand.

Its bullshit, I do agree with you. But I can see why dark skinned ones are pissed.
>>
>>79955694
Sean King is also whiter than snow. Somehow being black is a club you can just join instead of being actually black.
>>
>>79958757
In the US it's common on the street to see lighter skinned blacks openly making fun of dark skin blacks. AY YO, WESLEY SNIPES WHATS UP NIGGA then like, 4 guys die laughing on the street.

I've also heard them call really dark Carribeans "Raft Nigga" implying they came fresh off a boat. These are black blacks though, like MQWESI MBUTOU black.
>>
>>79958757
Let me ask you this; how hard is it for a Black American family from the ghetto to save up or borrow a few thousand dollars and literally just take the fucking bus and move away to a nice town? It's not as if you have to apply for visa and move countries like I did.

>ish hard outchea niccuh in dese dem streetz foo

Ffs
>>
>>79959389
Easy, except they get excommunicated by their community for trying to better themselves. Getting a real job or leaving the hood = you're a traitor because everybody hates on you for not being as poor and stupid as they are.

Fucking poor assed Vietcongers and Chineez come over here with absolutely nothing and end up working 10 illegal jobs and picking up bottles all day to support themselves and seem to do fine. The difference is they don't have drug and alcohol problems or problems doing actual honest work.
>>
>>79959692
I thought so. Let me ask you something else; when will the American military occupy the ghettoes and disarm the gangs? Or is their an interest involved that benefits from urban warfare in the middle of the richest nation ever?
>>
>>79959389

As I said, I agree with you.
I cant say for the other countries. Here in Brazil we have poor white folks, poor black folks, the problem is themselves, as individuals.

They dont want to change. They lack the mindset to change.

I believe that in other countries due to the divisions imposed by the society, its easier to polarize the problem into one ethnicity. "those lazy niggers" and shit.

Brazil has many downsides. I agree. We are flawed. But one pro of being in a miscigenated society is that you can see that the problem goes deeper than simply race. Thats why I am not really a racist, and I've become quite selfish/individualistic. Because 99% of the time, the poor just dont want to stop being poor.
>>
>>79955448
I have a buddy from Jamaica who told me that's exactly how it is down there too. Lighter skinned people are the ones who get hired for jobs at tourist resorts and darker ones are the ones who work blue collar jobs.
>>
>>79960326
>Because 99% of the time, the poor just dont want to stop being poor.
This is true. A lot of Serbs don't want to stop being poor. They think they will stop being poor if someone hands them a wad of money. Money doesn't make you rich. You make yourself rich. Poor people mentality is a phenomenon I still need to research more, it's crazy. I don't have a lot of money but to be honest, I'm sure that being resourceful is the way to go in order to be wealthy. I'm actually fine with just being middle class. But it's all in the mind.
>>
>>79960690
Why can't the world just run on merit?
I swear, this is a sexual perversion of sorts. If everybody would for one second stop thinking about muh dick and muh cunt maybe you wouldn't have to hire people that you perceive as more pleasent to the eye.
>inb4 ugly
I'm a pretty motherfucker but goddamn everybody should control their urges, it is after all the current year.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.