[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. The Republican National Convention is taking place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
Hey guys. The Republican National Convention is taking place soon, and I want you to know that the delegates favor Ted Cruz over Donald Trump. Enough delegates will switch their votes so that Ted Cruz, a true conservative, will become the party's nominee. We just can't let a sniveling coward like Donald represent the GOP. He's not a principled constitutionalist, and most certainly not a conservative. Ted and Carly will take on the Washington cartel, and lead the next Reagan Revolution with the help of courageous conservatives and tea party patriots. We'll stand proudly with Israel, our greatest ally. Who's ready to rejoin the Cruz Crew?
>>
>>79954860
They aren't allowed to switch their votes on the first ballot
>>
I'd vote for Rubio but never Cruz. I really wish anyone besides Trump was the nominee, though.
>>
>>79955086
the rules can be changed. We just can't let Donald be the party nominee. He's not a conservative. A man like Ted who proudly stands with Israel and for the constitution is who should represent the Republican Party
>>
File: zcx.png (392 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
zcx.png
392 KB, 590x421
>>79955086
>Give up the delegates. Donald
>>
>>79954860
How many millions did Laying Ted win from his National Enquirer lawsuit?
>>
>>79955325
>the rules can be changed
They would have to change the Constitution. No Canadian born Subject of the Crown can be our President.
>>
Someone please post that pic with Cruz saying, "The delegates Donald" or something like that. I need that shit pls
>>
#cruzmissile my party
>>
>>79954860
Donald, it's 11:47AM and I just got off the phone with you- no, MY delegates...
>>
>pushing cruz after his shamfuru disupurae

your dreams will become memes soon kiddos, praise the god emperor
>>
>>79955616
His parents were American citizens at the time of his birth. He's eligible.
>>
>>79955871
Your betrayal will be remembered within the priesthood.
>>
Will he still use that washed up hag for the woman card?
>>
>>79954860
In all seriousness - it would be the best thing that would happen. The populism needs a hard boot of denial before it can truly blossom.
>>
Cuban born in Canada pretends to be Texan convinced fags to vote for him
>>
File: 1462289110798.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462289110798.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>79954860
>I booked my flight to Cleveland the day I announced I was running, Donald.
>>
>>79955283
Rubio would have flooded this country with more H1B1 visas for his Silicon valley friends and in return would have destroyed wages in this country.

No way he would have made a good president.
>>
File: cruzs_disinfo_agents.jpg (755 KB, 2904x3208) Image search: [Google]
cruzs_disinfo_agents.jpg
755 KB, 2904x3208
>>79958651
Reminder to everyone here that Cruz had disinfo shills that were getting paid by Soros to shit-post in all social Networks.
>>
>>79954860
if Ted won as nominee, Shillary would DEFINITELY win the general election.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.