[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Trump makes this his VP choice he will have earned my vote.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12
File: vp.jpg (116 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
vp.jpg
116 KB, 1200x1200
If Trump makes this his VP choice he will have earned my vote. I wouldn't say I was a never trumper, but I did vote for Cruz. This could change my mind, however.

Gingrich is one of the sharpest political minds of the 20th century, and there's no indication that he's faltered. It would also be a shrewd move on Trump's part: the left would LOVE to point at the sexual indiscretions between these two, 6 wives combined. But the media would not dare bring up that issue while Hillary is their opponent.

Bitch about "muh establishment" all you want, Gingrich is a great pick who can not only accentuate Trump's stances, but has shown a willingness to call out and rein in Trump when necessary. I don't want another sycophant like Biden.
>>
Gingrich is so easily bought and sold Trump will get shot in 2 weeks and pay to play will be back on.
>>
>>79953326
Thank Kek Trump already refused the RNC bribe to take that rat Gingrich as a running mate.
>>
>>79953326
>It would also be a shrewd move on Trump's part: the left would LOVE to point at the sexual indiscretions between these two, 6 wives combined. But the media would not dare bring up that issue while Hillary is their opponent.

is that a false equivalency? hillary wasn't the philanderer, she was the "victim." if anything she'd get some sympathy.
>>
File: newty.jpg (42 KB, 778x480) Image search: [Google]
newty.jpg
42 KB, 778x480
>0.2 shekels have been added to your account

I don't an establishment FAGGOT piece of shit like NOOOT GIINRICHH as VP. Not to mention he goes to Bohemien Grove where they have gay orgies and such.

as nixon said "the people there are so damn faggy i won't shake hands with anyone from California"
>>
Newt Gingrich Confronted 5 Times about Bohemian Grove

http://youtu.be/v7JEVcgaX68
>>
File: fags.jpg (50 KB, 320x242) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
50 KB, 320x242
TOPKEK
>>
>>79953326
>Hurr Durr I want The VP to run the White house again

Cheney wasn't enough for you?

>Not nominating Ron Paul
>>
File: IMG_20160705_154603.jpg (119 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_154603.jpg
119 KB, 720x720
>>79953326
He turned him down weeks ago.

Please help make lemons into lemonade.

Call the DOJ, put them on auto dialer, pay a neighbor hood kid a few bucks to call.
> pic related.

From everything that happened this week, there is no reason not to convict her for perjury. She lied under oath at a congressional hearing. No investigation needed, she can't shake those charges. Don't let any more people die due to Killary and her lies.

That's a felony. They won't convict her on email. Fine, help me play 3D chess. Call them and ask why she's not under charges for blatant perjury.

It's your right as a tax payer. Get involved, Carpe Diem. Do something other than complain.

Shit just copy pasta the fuck out of my post, if you don't want to do anything else. If WE don't do this, who will?
#rigged system
MAGA
>>
File: newtmoon.jpg (7 KB, 307x164) Image search: [Google]
newtmoon.jpg
7 KB, 307x164
>>79953326

I really like Newt and I think his political experience would do wonders for the Trump camp but I think he's got too much baggage.
>>
>>79953326
>but I did vote for Cruz
Then nobody here really cares what you think. You're a fucking moron.
>>
File: LOL.gif (94 KB, 725x435) Image search: [Google]
LOL.gif
94 KB, 725x435
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK...
>>
File: 1465705547571.jpg (58 KB, 734x737) Image search: [Google]
1465705547571.jpg
58 KB, 734x737
>>79954064
The sad thing is you idiots think either of the Pauls would be suitable running mates for Trump. About as idiotic as you kids shilling for Webb.

Deal with it, Gingrich will be VP, and your mental gymnastics about >muh establishment will be fun to watch.
>>
>>79953326
>A FUCKING NEWT
>>
>>79954109

>bright red with bright blue text

I wanted to help but that shitty image gave me eye cancer.
>>
File: SPY.jpg (45 KB, 240x318) Image search: [Google]
SPY.jpg
45 KB, 240x318
CANT FORGET THIS GEM FROM SPY MAGAZINE
>>
>un-ironically shilling for moon base meme man.
>>
>>79953326
he's a cfr shill globalist and adulterer
>>
File: Karen8.png (873 KB, 1080x1250) Image search: [Google]
Karen8.png
873 KB, 1080x1250
Can't shoot the newt!
>>
File: moonman.jpg (80 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
moonman.jpg
80 KB, 1000x800
>>79953326
He is LITERALLY the MOONMAN.

HOW THE FUCK CAN POLKEKS NOT SUPPORT THIS.
>>
0 christian conservatives would vote for these two. they have had soo many wives
>>
>>79953326

Gingrich comes with baggage. But hes an old hand at policy. And hes less connected to the current shitfest then others.

Hes not bad for trump brings stuff to the table Trump needs.
>>
>>79954324

Trump doesn't have a campaign infrastructure

YAL has the ground game to run the best grassroots campaign in modern times

Trump picks Ron, he's a shoo-in, immediately
>>
>voting for El Rato

top kek
>>
>>79954823
Well, good thing the evangelical bloc is about as well informed politically as the innercity nogs and spics.

Trump says he wants the best dealmakers on his team? Gingrich is a pretty good start.
>>
>>79953326

VP pick needs to be Black and or female. Completely would obliterate "trump is a racist" plus steal a lot of the minority votes.
>>
File: 1466207174907.jpg (47 KB, 486x734) Image search: [Google]
1466207174907.jpg
47 KB, 486x734
http://archive.is/pCeOu

I don't know how far you idiots have fallen, so I'm not sure if the National Review is treated as jewish propaganda here, so I archived it anyway.
>>
>nevertrump
Kill yourself you stupid hillary shill faggot
>>
>>79953326
If you enjoy bohemian grove pedofiles.

I wouldnt expect anything less from a voter who picked el rato.
>>
>>79953831
From San fran
>>
File: laughing newt.jpg (21 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
laughing newt.jpg
21 KB, 330x270
>mfw trumpettes echo the same talking points about muh baggage
>mfw you cucks are shit talking trump's best hope at the presidency
>mfw you retards have to pull a 180 after tonight in cincinnati
Enjoy the VP pick, idiots. And apology accepted :^)
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.