[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is Japan so overrated in /pol/? I think People will change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1466488060753.png (113 KB, 399x536) Image search: [Google]
1466488060753.png
113 KB, 399x536
why is Japan so overrated in /pol/?

I think People will change their mind after they live in Japan as Japanese
>>
>>79947887
We just like your women
>>
It's a first world xenophobic island that plays lots of vidya.
>>
>>79947887
are you japanese? pol/ is mostly otaku. I like japan, but UK, ireland, US, Spain,Iceland and Australia are my favourite countries :)
>>
It's mostly 90's kids who have been raised by animu. They are the most pathetic bunch of our population.
>>
>>79947887
>>
>>79948340
Who is this semen demon?
>>
animufag here.
Japan seems like a better place to live. But it's not a paradise, you guys just have different problems.
>>
The nips always bring the bantz here
>>
File: 1467219625227.png (468 KB, 928x884) Image search: [Google]
1467219625227.png
468 KB, 928x884
>>79947887
>One post by this ID
>>
>>79947887
We like anime because it is not controlled by (((Hollywood))).

Also my bro lived there a couple years and had only good things to say
>>
>>79947887
I'm jealous of the low petty crime society and general feeling of safety when roaming the streets. The country may have societal problems but Japan is the proof that having no nigger and sand nigger bring safety.

Or maybe it's because of the yakusa...

> live in Japan as Japanese

I'm jealous of that I can't be a French in France...
>>
>>79947887
偽日本人め、死ね
It's not that bad, much better than some nigger hole in america
>>
One thing I can respect about Japanese culture is the respect. Respect is one thing they got right. It's the backbone. You pretty much have to be with that many people in that small of a space. Work ethic not so much. Guess thats just a culturally difference. I work hard and want to do well, I just don't want to be miserable and work myself to death
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.