[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why so rasis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: resize.png (141 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
resize.png
141 KB, 600x300
Hey Amerifats,
S-sorry, i know you don't like to be..c-called that..
I just wanted to know why you guys hate black people so much,
as an outsider looking in i can see all the positive cultural enrichment black people bring to other countries, can you explain to me preferably in green text your day to day dealing/experiences with african americans that make you hate them so much, please no muh statistics i beleeb you
>>
*places hamburger closer to americans*
>>
>>79946537
>wake up in commiefornia
>massive boner because everyone hates us
>drive across bridge to oakland
>laugh at the niggers kept in segregation
>go home for DUDE and wine
also, only libtard zombies dont like being called racist. most rational people dont care because they realize what other races are worth
>>
File: bbppl.jpg (112 KB, 1328x502) Image search: [Google]
bbppl.jpg
112 KB, 1328x502
australia is 90% white, let me as you how your
stupid island would be with 48 million abo's
>read pic related.
they are our burden, the white man's struggle.
>>
>>79946537
Most of black America is poor and have a culture that glorifies crime. Even /pol/ can recognize "Good" black people, like Patrice O'Neal or Larry Elder who reject that culture.
>>
>>79947480
australia is not 90 percent white ayyy lmao
>>
File: proxy.gif (11 KB, 432x216) Image search: [Google]
proxy.gif
11 KB, 432x216
>>79946537
This is Canadian-tier bait. Come on 'Straya, you can do better.
>>
File: iwishididntagree.jpg (265 KB, 750x609) Image search: [Google]
iwishididntagree.jpg
265 KB, 750x609
then, take those 48 million abo's and arm them
liquor them up on government wellfare
and get someone to shoot a niglet in self defense
>THEN have your leaders take their side during the chimp outs.
>>
File: jhkjhljh.png (1 MB, 1475x533) Image search: [Google]
jhkjhljh.png
1 MB, 1475x533
>THEN the government gives them affirmative action, putting them in all kinds of jobs they cant do.
>THEN they tell your kids the colleges need more minorities so no school for you.
>THEN the abo's protest we dont treat them well enough and should give them more
we give them food shelter transportation phones
healthcare education employment opportunities welfare checks childcare and hold our own progress back just so its not racist that we are so much farther along.
>>
>>79947758
no bait lad actually interested but alritey
>>
File: 1363809763949.png (72 KB, 718x575) Image search: [Google]
1363809763949.png
72 KB, 718x575
>>79946537
>this shit-tier shitposting

you are better than this ausfag
>>
>be me yesterday contracted out by the county to pick up storm debris.
>My temporary worker is a nigger of high value. Decent teeth and good muscle build. Though he smokes cigarettes. (Overall worth is probably 700$ in today's white market)
>He asks me "what day is it?"
>I reply with "yesterday was independence day"
>A little silence passes, "w-what day was independence day this year bruh?"
>I say "Today is the fifth, yesterday was the fourth of July..." silly nigger.
>"You should do the paperwork too man, I'll just load the truck." he says.
>>
>>79946537
Because the average black individual is closer to the left pic than the right.
>>
File: 1458673356637.jpg (62 KB, 750x724) Image search: [Google]
1458673356637.jpg
62 KB, 750x724
and what do they give us in return?
lower test scores
increased crime rates
black lives matter gibmedat 'culture'
and tons of half black abominations
from the constant brainwashing to have
our young women racemix and ruin themselves
>they cant even abort their rape babies.
what would america be like without the negro?
oh my god we'd all weep in gratitude for the gift
of a niggerless nation
>>
>>79946537
>guy on the left looks like he wants to mug me
>guy on the right looks like he's from the nation of islam and wants to lecture me on how whites are the devil

You can't win.
>>
>>79948712
dont you think thats because they are products of their environment surely the government could crack down on drugs and alot of these problems would go away due to households being stable?
>>
>>79949428
That's what the Democrats fight against every year. The democrats created black hood culture and keep it going, but niggers all vote democrat constantly because they're too stupid to see it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.