[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Hillary.jpg (18 KB, 650x390) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.jpg
18 KB, 650x390
I know yesterday those jackasses over at the FBI said that Hillary shouldn't be prosecuted, but I have a question for anyone that might have some knowledge here.

Could the families of the victims of Benghazi file a civil suit against Hillary?

One of the main ideas behind the criminal investigation is whether or not a jury would convict her beyond a reasonable doubt (a reason I do not believe is valid), but in a civil suit the burden of proof has a much lower standard.

What would happen to Hillary if the victims of the Benghazi attack were to file a suit against Hillary? There is clearly overwhelming evidence that she endangered their lives.
>>
They would more than likely sell out for an out of court settlement.
>>
Benghazi was clearly not her fault
>>
>>79942577

Even then, don't you think it would hurt her election chances even more than it has already been hurt?
>>
>>79942633
20 good goy points and .05c have been deposited into your account
>>
>>79942633

>not her fault
>not a paid shill

Why do you say it's "clearly" not her fault? What clear evidence do you have that she, among others, was not to blame for the loss of lives?
>>
>>79942489
No. That ship has sailed. If it could've been done, it would've happened a long time ago. Bernie would've done it too. Also, you can't go around suing government representatives every time terrorists attack and something goes to shit in the Middle East or nearby. If that were the case, there would be no American politicians left. Republicans are trying to use the situation in Benghazi to destroy Clinton but it's just making the same Republicans look irrational and fanatical. What I'd like to see is these same Republicans going after and capturing the terrorists who actually carried out the attacks.
>>
>>79942791
According to the house republican investigation it was the military's fault, what more do you need?
>>
People have the wrong idea when it comes to using what happened in Libya against Hillary, normies don't really care if a few government employees died and it is tainted by being associated with other theories republicans pushed about Obamas birth etc.

What would cause real damage is Libyan civilians complaining about how she destroyed their country and trying to sue her or Obama over it. The thing is anyone who would care about benghazi probably already hate her.

While the average Hillary supporter thinks she is some sort of multicultural humanitarian, enraged middle easterners demanding Hillary Clinton the murderous war criminal be brought to justice would shock them.
>>
>>79943167

Can you give me an exact quote where they blame the military?

>>79942866

I know you can't NORMALLY go around suing government officials, but in a case where the government official violated security measures I think it should be fair game. Government officials

I don't think the ship has sailed because the FBI's statements and investigation may or may not be considered new evidence that in a civil suit.
>>
>>79943227

That might be a good strategy. I know right now most of the media has been focused on the donations from sharia countries, but I'm sure if you could pull off some Sarah McLachlan shit with some little Libyan kids it would be detrimental.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.