[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can the rise of populist politics be stopped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1467122004221.jpg (54 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1467122004221.jpg
54 KB, 514x536
Can the rise of populist politics be stopped?
>>
>>79941431
Listen to what Obama says about populism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-TPn0C1LXw
>>
>>79941431
Isnt a democracy supposed to represent the publics interests?
>>
>>79941663
Really makes you think..
>>
File: 43262642.jpg (45 KB, 352x351) Image search: [Google]
43262642.jpg
45 KB, 352x351
>>79941431
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-TPn0C1LXw

YOU HAVE CRUSHED MY SOUL TRUMP
>>
>>79941431
Now why on earth would you want that?
>>
>>79941431
Unfortunately not, and it'll end the same way it always does.

Read Moldbug/Nick Land
>>
>>79941663
Obama is a big fat mess
>>
>>79941723
populism ≠ representing the people's interests
>>
>>79941431

You're right. We shouldn't have our leaders represent the majority of our countries. After all, big brother knows what's best for everyone.
>>
>>79942752
I never said I wanted it, I just asked if it can happen
>>
>>79942971
Right, it only represents the people's interests if you agree with it.

"in the name of the people" is literally what populism means you fucking retard.
>>
>>79944018
It could, if establishment politics comes up with truly viable alternatives.
>>
I don't think you understand what populist means.

Wanting to deport or kill minorities, which area a large portion of the country, and also wanting to do the same to liberals, which is a large percent of the country, as well as hating women is not populist.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.