[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we state all the reasons why a dead american is the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: yGXwYMy.jpg (565 KB, 900x901) Image search: [Google]
yGXwYMy.jpg
565 KB, 900x901
I'll start: Ameriturds are the kikes' minions
>>
Because once we are all dead Italy can say it has the best pizza again
>>
>>79940366
>Italy can say it has the best pizza again
fun facts: no one but retarded burgers whom have never left the shithole they were born in state this
>>
>>79940465
Everyone knows that Americans make pizza and other authentic Italian food better than Italians
>>
>>79940465
Everyone I know whos gone to Italy commented on how surprisingly bad pizza was there.
>>
File: PapaWoit.jpg (19 KB, 353x497) Image search: [Google]
PapaWoit.jpg
19 KB, 353x497
>>79940884
>read utter nonsense
>ready to reeeee
>see flag

shit, that was close
>>
>>79940242
saged for the D&C jewry that it is..
>>
File: pizza.gif (754 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
pizza.gif
754 KB, 250x188
>>79940242
yeah we pretty much own the fuck out of you when it comes to pizza
>>
All Western nations are kike minions. There was that whole WW2 thing, you know.
>>
>>79941012
Everyone knows that Americans make better Italian food than actual Italians.
>>
File: Aida, Shiraz, Iran.jpg (101 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Aida, Shiraz, Iran.jpg
101 KB, 800x600
>>79940982
>be burger
>try to hijack bread
>keep on sprouting nonsense from retarded burgers who got scammed by pakistani pizzaioli for outrgeous sums
>eat shit
>say they have eaten shit
>somehow in a retarded bruger mind this should prove anything a part from his people's famous retardation
>keep on trying to hijack bread

I'm gonna ignore you, you mutilated kike's slave, go sniff the shit stinks on your whale-mom's underwear
>>
>>79941116
ethernal anglo defending the kikes' minions, what a suprise. Say hello to Farage, kike
>>
>>79941185
Have you never tried fried chicken on pizza?
>>
>>79940242
Troll harder summer fag.
I am an American and nobodies "minion".
There are also 32 firearms in this house and 5 under the floor of the shed in my backyard. A shotgun under the rear seat of my jeep and pistol in a holster mounted under the driver seat. Try to subjugate me at your own risk.
Lol minion
>>
>>79941547
>summer fag.

>32 firearms in this house and 5 under the floor of the shed in my backyard

>A shotgun under the rear seat of my jeep and pistol in a holster mounted under the driver seat.

>summer fag
>summer
>fag
projecting much hu?
>>
>>79940242
Once we are all dead, Israel will have to fend for itself. And Europe will have to create a military again and stopped being fags.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.