[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO, again. But no guys, carry on with your right-wing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: muhterror.jpg (44 KB, 480x463) Image search: [Google]
muhterror.jpg
44 KB, 480x463
/pol/ BTFO, again.

But no guys, carry on with your right-wing bigotry and pretend that the glorious "western world" is in so much danger :^)
>>
>>79936785
>Attacked in Muslim countries.
>By Muslims.
>Under the teachings of a Muslim religion.
>During Muslims holidays.
>BUT IT'S NOT MUSLIMS!!!!!!

This is next level cognitive dissonance.
>>
>all muslims
No one claims this.
>biggest victims
If the victims are from the west then they are the ones who matter. Muslims have been killing each other for centuries. I don't see why anyone would raise an eye to that, other than maybe their improved efficiency.
>>
Poopoo in toilet, nobody cares

Poopoo in sphagetti, everyone upsetti
>>
>>79936785

What that turkey one was all over the news
>>
>>79936785
nobody cares when niggers kill niggers either

>not even the BLM niggers
>>
That's because radical Muslims don't consider 'moderate' Muslims to be Islamic.
>>
>>79937140
>all muslims
>No one claims this.
>no one

Says you, I bet you are a fucking muslim too you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>79936785
>Look, guys! They kill each other, too!

As if that were some great saving grace.
>>
>>79936785
Who has said "all muslims are terrorists"? Who thinks westerners are the biggest victims? They're simply the victims we care about.

You are really duuumb.
>>
File: AWOOOkiddingme.png (288 KB, 884x903) Image search: [Google]
AWOOOkiddingme.png
288 KB, 884x903
>>79938290
Are you mad?
>>
>Dog bites man
Nobody cares.

>Man bites dog
People care.

These bombings happen on a weekly if not daily occurrence. Nobody gives two flying fucks because its not their problem. You think Palestine gives a shit when people blow up citizens from America/France/Germany?

A bombing or terror attack in America happens very, very rarely. So people aren't used to it because it doesn't happen on a daily occurrence. They don't accept it because they aren't cowards or pussies.

Now, a terror bombing/attack happens in these middle eastern countries every day or week. It's common because people support/accept that it happens.
>>
when the IRA bombed britain, do you think the turks reported it? doubt it.
>>
Hol up, I thought Turkey was Europe therefore in the west? Changing definitions when it suits them.
>>
>>79936785
Trump reported on those attacks
Hillary didn't

Why doesn't anybody mention this?
>>
>>79937425
This
>>
Yes,and?
Boko Haram is probably killing a few hundred africans right now in the name of Islam.

No one cares about shitholes.
>>
>>79936785
Bullshit. ABC News reported on all 3, so did BBC. We all know the American mainstream media runs like Chinese mainstream media.
>>
>>79936785
Death toll for Baghdad is now 250.

The biggest loss of life in a single car bombing in the Iraqi conflict which goes from 2003-Present day.
>>
>>79936785
I'd love to see liberal coverage of the 30 Years War.
>They aren't really Christians because they're attacking other Christians!
>>
>>79936978
I think they mean ISIS also targets Muslims.
>>
File: islam contentious.jpg (890 KB, 640x3884) Image search: [Google]
islam contentious.jpg
890 KB, 640x3884
>>79936785
>when sunnis murder shi'ites it's nothing to do with religion
>>
>>79936785
Not all of the western world is privileged you bigot. Out African American youth are discriminated against daily.
>>
>>79936785
>sunnis killing shias
>religion of peace literally killing its own followers
>lefties literally still denying reality
>>
File: Mecca.png (200 KB, 720x517) Image search: [Google]
Mecca.png
200 KB, 720x517
shills btfo.

Real muzzies attack hypocrite muzzies throughout history.

Real Muslims are terrorists like their prophet.
>>
This is nothing new. In the first week of last month muslim terrorists killed 915 muslims.
>>
File: Malcolm-Smith-truther.400.jpg (46 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm-Smith-truther.400.jpg
46 KB, 640x400
>>79936785
>Muslims can't terrorize other Muslims

I bet she thought the IRA was cool too.
>>
Sunni or shite
>>
>>79936785
Wish isis would attack turkey more, maybe then the fucking president would stop giving them truckloads of cash
>>
>>79936785
And yet they still call it a "phobia".
Nothing irrational about being scared of islam when they will kill each other when theyre not busy killing infidels
>>
>>79936785
Easy, when (((ISIS))) attacks Muslim countries, it is usually in tourist areas or areas where white people are. Or they attack areas where different sects reside, like Sunni vs Shia.

There ya go, all the above attacks are explained.
>>
>>79936785
They support the terrorists hence why there are so many terrorists in their country. They are all Islamists or fundamentalists and we don't want them either. Also saying this didn't get coverage is bullshit because we have all heard about all three. Lastly, violence is normal in these countries because it's what they believe in. Violence is not normal in the West.
>>
>>79936785
problem is the muslims are always blowing each other up...now people like you have let them into our country and now they want to blow you and me up so just get out of the way while we deport every last one of them and demolish the mosques.
>>
Da'esh are no more a Muslim state than hitler was a vegetarian Australian. Their Command&Control structure is populated mostly by secular ex-ba'athists from the govt. of deposed dictator Saddam Hussien. They wear the garb of religion to convince an ignorant peasantry of a simple untruth: that the advance of western globalism ((NEOCON AGENDA)) can be halted/reversed by suicidal murder sprees. It's a fucking tragedy all round.
>>
>>79936785
Maybe in your shitty media controlled cucked countries. because in murrica shit was all over CNN ;x and if thats not Mainstream enough kek
>>
>>79936785

>western world reports mainly on western news
>this is surprising somehow

I know you're all pretty fucking stupid down under but this is really pushing it mate
>>
>>79936785
All of these were reported by mainstream media
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.