[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you have to say now, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12
File: lie.jpg (523 KB, 918x839) Image search: [Google]
lie.jpg
523 KB, 918x839
what do you have to say now, /pol/?
>>
Fucking racist whities baka
>>
>>79935689

This sounds like bullshit.

The attack was real the girl was probably guilted at school into lying.

Rapefugees shouldn't have access to White leisure areas anyway, if they want comfort they should go right back where they came from.
>>
>>79935689
I guess we just have to discount the hundreds of other cases of sexual assault and rape commited by immigrant males against women and children too
>>
>>79935689
That's a nice slide.
>>
>>79935689
>one of the reported cases may have been false
well clearly theyre a religion of peace now.
>>
>>79935689
What do we say?

Post the link, dipshit.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/police-say-13-year-old-girl-made-up-refugee-sex-attack-at-swimming-pool-in-austria-a7120556.html
>>
>>79936142
no thats not taking it far enough. no man has ever raped any woman now. this retroactively nulls any guilty verdict in every court globally in rape cases
>>
>>79936142
>one rape case might be phonied
>one migrant gives back money lining a second-hand cabinet
They're all saints you shitlord.

MOAR
U
S
L
I
MIGRANTS
>>
>>79936048
>muh marxist conspiracy to hide the truth!
>>
Females have lied about sexual assault.
Refugees have committed sexual assault.
Police have lied when it's beneficial to them.

We don't have sufficient information to confidently take a side. What we can learn from these types of incidents:
>Steer clear from females you don't trust, and who don't trust you
>Steer clear from refugees
>Record everything you do in public, in case you need to defend yourself in court.
>>
>>79936048
>>79936065
>>79936142
>>79936277

>from the comfort of his home, anon spends all his time vilifying other human beings that's on the run from war.

nice life you got there, buddy
>>
File: mein volksgenosse, bitte....jpg (69 KB, 453x553) Image search: [Google]
mein volksgenosse, bitte....jpg
69 KB, 453x553
>>79936464

Fuck niggers.

Breivik should've killed you too mohammad.
>>
>>79935689
Even if 1 is false, 10K are not, so fuck off.

That's like saying one black guy actually didn't shoot another black guy, so the other millions of them that do in the US (fact) didn't.
>>
>>79935689
That's bullshit, police are lying like they've done before during this rapefugee invasion
>>
rapist
>>
>>79936464
the difference is, i wouldnt run from people attacking my home. even if i did, i wouldnt rape the children and try to destroy the culture of those who housed and fed me.
>>
Because people can never be pressured, right?

>‘No Borders’ Activist Gang Raped By Migrants, Pressured Into Silence To Not ‘Damage Cause’
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/06/no-borders-activist-gang-raped-migrants-pressured-silence-not-damage-cause/
>>
>>79935689
Listen and believe.
Unless if involves refugees.
>>
>>79936464
85% aren't even fleeing war
>>
>>79935689
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/world/europe/swedish-police-investigate-over-40-reports-of-rape-and-groping-at-2-music-festivals.html?_r=0

>islam is a religion of rape
>>
Nothing is true, everything is a lie. Really makes you think...
>>
>>79936048
>>79936327
>>79936464

Suddenly, /pol/ is starting to sound like Feminists.

lol
Oh how the tables have turned.
>>
>>79935689
>Denying the rape of a child
Disgusting

Cop are traitors the bitches of the govs they should be killed with leftists once europe collapse.
>>
>>79936464
>fleeing from war
might want to #educateyourself
>>
>>79939598

As multiple other people have pointed out, even if it is true that the girl lied, there are still thousands of other genuine rapes and nigger crimes.

Checkmate fuck fag.
>>
>>79936048
>if they want comfort they should go right back where they came from.

This. They claim to have come here to escape certain death. It's a temporary shelter, not an amusement park.
>>
File: mfw18.jpg (184 KB, 461x560) Image search: [Google]
mfw18.jpg
184 KB, 461x560
>>79936464
>on the run from war
>>
>>79935689
wow those cops are misogynist, don't they know they should always believe the victim etc. etc.

>>79936464
Oh boo fucking hoo. How about if you're fleeing horrible shit and someone takes pity on you, you don't stab them in the back when they let you in?
>>
>>79940063
Feminists use the whole "2 out of 100" for the exact same effect.

Again, you guys are oddly starting to sound like leftists.

Wtf is going on?
>>
>>79935689

News
Left-wing German politician who was raped by migrants admits she LIED to police about her attackers' nationality because she did not want to encourage racism

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675154/Left-wing-German-politician-raped-migrants-admits-LIED-police-attackers-nationality-did-not-want-encourage-racism.html

All kinds of fucked up cover ups going on over there
>>
Women cannot "make up" sex attacks, you sexist shitlords.
>>
>>79939598
>i can't believe you're taking the side of someone with annoying opinions over shitskin rapists abusing social aid in formerly white christian countries

muslims subscribe to books that talk about a guy that fucks girls and especially cousins as the perfect human being, the person all muslims should emulate as closely as possible. i'd rather let my kids jog to subway with jared fogel than walk past a muslim neighborhood
>>
>>79940394
girls aged 9-14***
>>
>>79940320

I literally just told you that I agree with the other people here saying that looking at these exceptions is wrong and should not form the rule.

Feminists look at exceptions and push the narrative that the exception is the rule (e.g. college campus rape).

Here we are saying that this is an exception, possibly a false one at that, and that the norm is totally different and worth discussing and not being painted over by this exception.

I mean can you read or anything or do you want to attempt calling me a hypocrite?
>>
File: the end.jpg (59 KB, 380x537) Image search: [Google]
the end.jpg
59 KB, 380x537
>>79936327
>marxist conspiracy
>>
>>79940499
>>79940394
>>79940429

>a girl made up a story alleging rape, which then made a pool institute a policy against all people from a certain group from entry due to suspicion
>but that's okay because I don't like that group

Nicely done, you're now the same as leftist filth.
Honestly, you and the rest of the people in this thread are using the same "logic" levelled against men by feminists and whites by SJW's in general.

Enjoy your life as the very monsters you've been fighting all these years.
>>
>>79935689
wtf i hate whites now
>>
>>79935689
wtf I hate swimming pooks now
>>
>>79941034

>literally ignoring everything I said about looking at the norm instead of the exceptions

Get the fuck out leaf.

Muslim rape of Whites is a real issue.

College campus "rape" is a stupid SJW meme.
>>
>>79935689
wtf i hate leafs now
>>
File: IMG-20160622-WA0002.jpg (44 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160622-WA0002.jpg
44 KB, 539x960
>>79941034
To fight monsters you must become one
>>
>>79935689
>a woman who lies

I am absolutely shocked
>>
>>79935689
They said that about the Rotherham girls, but the girls persevered and have been proven to be right.
>>
File: 1467485413755.jpg (92 KB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
1467485413755.jpg
92 KB, 800x999
>>79935689
>Police say 13-year-old girl
>Police say
>P O L I C E
>S
>A
>Y
Are you retarded or mentally challenged?
>>
>>79936327
Implying the original rape claim is somehow outlandish. As if rapefugees weren't into rape and harassing women. They even unironically organize mass harassment events. Cops here in Finland were lucky enough to get intel about it beforehand to be able to stop it.

Muhammadans and Africans have been sexual predators in public swimming pools long before this wave of rapefugees anyway. There have been numerous incidents of Muhammadans harassing children in public pools here, exposing themselves, jerking off, etc.

I'm pretty sure what is publicized about the sex crimes of the rapefugees is just the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>79940320
>canadian posting retarded shit on /pol/
Oh wow what a shock, what's it like being America's dweeby little brother that nobody respects?
>>
>>79936327
Rotherham

When I read about Rotherham I became so angry I walked around town hoping a Muslim would be there so I could bash their head in

Sadly I couldn't find one being Eastern European
>>
>>79940320
>Wtf is going on?
You're just a piece of shit of a troll. Nothing weird.
>>
>>79941034
so you don't see how accusations against someone that hero worships a child rapist by a 14 year old are maybe a little bit stronger than accusations against chad made by Ashlynn "white girl wasted" Dickins?
>>
its getting out of hand as we get more and more from the raepfugees every day

http://www.n-tv.de/mediathek/videos/politik/Sexuelle-Uebergriffe-in-Schwimmbaedern-nehmen-zu-article18107851.html
>>
>>79942054
The fact that you felt that much anger is related to not being able to find any muslim.
>>
>>79936048
Boy, do I love lack of evidence! It makes facts that much more plausible.
>>
File: A Wyatt Mann was right man.png (809 KB, 1182x587) Image search: [Google]
A Wyatt Mann was right man.png
809 KB, 1182x587
>>79935689
>get guilt tripped by cucks in power
>recant or you're a racist
>think of the brown Austrians!
>>
>>79942829
As horrific as it is. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>79935689

>force girl to recant her story
>blame her for being racist

I see all is well in Germany
>>
Bullied into silence, just like that girl in the Cologne attacks.
>>
>>79935689
Austrian police should be burned alive, along with their liberal jew masters.
>>
Also, The Independent is a complete shit rag.

Also, trust this article to have been written by a woman.

Perhaps women deserve their enrichment.
>>
>>79935689
why would a 13 year old suddenly lie about being sexually assaulted in a fucking swimming pool would be my first question
>>
File: 1467761309753.jpg (429 KB, 1373x717) Image search: [Google]
1467761309753.jpg
429 KB, 1373x717
>>79935689
>>
File: 1465755922695.png (197 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
1465755922695.png
197 KB, 458x438
>>79935689

>lets bring in muslims

>let them rape white women and children

>cover up the rapes

>get the white women and children pregnant with muzzies

>make abortion illegal

>guilt white people from making white babies

>make white couples look racist

>literally force white people out of existance
>>
>>79935689
When some man is accused of having raped a woman
>pol: Women often lie about being raped. Don't automatically believe them just cause they are women. What did she wear? Maybe she was asking for it. Dress less provocatively and rapists won't rape you.
>SJWs: Believe the woman. Why would she lie? Men rape and it needs to stop. It doesn't matter what she was wearing. Skimpy outfits don't mean consent. Women don't need to dress differently just because men can't control themselves.

When some muslim/refugee man is accused of having raped a woman
>pol: Believe the woman. Why would she lie? Muslims rape and it needs to stop. It doesn't matter what she was wearing. Skimpy outfits don't mean consent. Women don't need to dress differently just because muslims can't control themselves. They need to adapt to our culture, not the other way around.
>SJWs: What did she wear? Maybe she was asking for it. Dress less provocatively. These people can't stop themselves if you don't. It's their culture. Don't be racist. Respect their culture. For them it's unusual to see women so scantily dressed. We need to adapt to their culture. Islam is feminist. Men are the problem, not Islam.
>>
File: lol.jpg (58 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
58 KB, 500x677
>>79944546
This time not a single fucking jew will survive. Not a single jew.
>>
>>79935689
>Victim blaming
>>
>>79935689
>what do you have to say now, /pol/?

Some stories are true that never happened.
>>
>>79940376
she's a kurd herself so she just protected her own interests.
>>
File: 1465402810882.gif (3 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1465402810882.gif
3 MB, 250x188
>>79944648
truth
>>
File: Ashley.jpg (57 KB, 658x622) Image search: [Google]
Ashley.jpg
57 KB, 658x622
RIP
>>
Amazing how this works

>Woman falsely accuses rapefugee of rape (so the police say)
>Everyone is now upset that these poor innocent refugees have had their lives ruined from rape charges
>Rape cases now lose their credibility

>Woman falsely accuses white male of rape
>Evidence in males favor
>Male still charged with sexual assault, kicked out of school and loses every potential job in the future
>Claim it's not to deternal women from coming forward when they need to
>>
I doesn't really matter, even if she lied, so this one incident was made up, this doesn't make the truckload of confirmed incidents go magically away. I also almost never read such an article about the many cases of burnt asylum centers, that according to our glorious media were burnt by evil Nazis, but then turned out to be torched by refugees themselves in accidents or during an angry chimpout.

The fact is that nobody likes the ungrateful shitheads that come here, especially the far left cucks, that live and work as far away from them as possible and put their wifes children in 100% indigenous prestigious schools. The real shitstorm hasn't even begun anyway, all the DAX companies in German employ exactly 54 of these great engineers and doctors, you read right 54 people, the rest will only cost money and will continue to cost, while causing crime and fucking up the country, at some point the state will go either broke because he can't pay all these fags or the general decay of law and order will cause some kind of extreme reaction and we will end up with either whole states fracturing or, probably right wing, death squads, go ahead and call me a tinfoil wearing conspiracy nut, but it will happen, it can't be stopped anymore, 1,5 years of fuck borders and laws and sheet, ensured that, they are already here. At least you faggots will be either shot as traitors or hanged from cranes for being abnormal can't wait to see either, get fucked and stay smug antifaggots and general leftwing scum.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.